Become an AWS Certified Developer! Learn all Amazon Web Services. Cloud Computing, AWS, EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, etc
What you’ll learn
Learn the basics of Cloud Computing and Amazon AWS.
Grab the knowledge on AWS IAM (Identity and Access Management) with practical.
Learn about the EC2 Fundamentals.
Learn about Amazon S3, Security, Encryption, etc.
Learn about CloudFront.
Know about the various AWS Databases.
Learn how to do Monitoring and Auditing in AWS.
Learn how to access resources using VPC Endpoints.
Using Amazon Web Services (AWS) services develop your hands-on skills.
Learn about AWS Elastic Beanstalk and also configuration.
Learn about the Route 53 and it’s configuration.
Deploy AWS Lambda functions properly with the Serverless computing.
No prior knowledge is required.
Everyone is eligible who do not have knowledge on AWS.
Helpful if have basic understanding of the AWS to take the course.
Welcome to this wonderful course on AWS Fundamentals.
Amazon Web Services is a collection of remote cloud computing services that provide compute capacity, storage, databases, application services, and other functionality to help organizations deploy and run applications. They offer a broad set of technology solutions with more than 40 Availability Zones across the US and Europe. Introducing you the concept of AWS and explain how it can help your company leverage technology to meet their needs.
In this course, you will cover:
- Introduction to the Cloud Computing and AWS.
- Introduction to AWS IAM (Identity and Access Management).
- Learn about the EC2 Fundamentals.
- Learn about the Amazon S3.
- Learn about CloudFront in AWS.
- Learn about the AWS Databases.
- Learn about the Monitoring and Auditing.
- Learn about the various VPCs Concepts.
- Learn about the AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
- Learn about the Route 53.
- Learn about the Serverless Computing in AWS
Not only this, you will get to attempt quizzes to test your knowledge. You will also have access to all the resources such as PPT and coding files used in this course.
Instructor Support – Quick Instructor Support for any queries.
I’m looking forward to see you in the course!
Enroll now and make the best use of this course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning Cloud Computing from scratch.
- Anyone interested in learning about Amazon AWS Platform from Basics.
- Developers who wants to learn Serverless Computing.
Created by Data Is Good Academy
Last updated 10/2021
Size: 11.86 GB