Modern HTML & CSS From The Beginning (Including Sass)
Build modern responsive websites & UIs with HTML5, CSS3 & Sass! Learn Flex & CSS Grid
- Build Multiple High Quality Website & UI Projects
- HTML5 Semantic Layout & CSS Fundamentals
- Flexbox & CSS Grid Projects
- CSS Variables, Transitions, Dropdowns, Overlays & More
- Website Hosting & Deployment With FTP & Git
- All Skill Levels
- This course is for any developer, beginner to advanced
This course is for both beginners and seasoned developers that want to learn how to build responsive websites and user interfaces with modern HTML5 and CSS3+ technologies like Flexbox and CSS Grid as well as the Sass pre-compiler. This course includes hours of both learning & studying sections along with real life projects. Stop having to rely on frameworks like Bootstrap for your user interface and learn how to create your own layouts and utility classes to build custom responsive websites and app UIs.
The first few sections are tailored for beginners so even if you have never built anything before, you will learn all of the basics. If you already have experience with basic HTML & CSS, just move to section 3 or 4 and get started.
Things We Cover
- How Websites Work
- Visual Studio Code Setup, Shortcuts, Live Server & Emmet
- HTML5 Semantic Layout
- CSS Fundamentals
- Responsive Design With Media Queries
- CSS Units – rem, em, vh, vw, etc
- CSS Grid
- Animation with Keyframes & Transitions
- CSS Variables
- Sass Pre-compiler with portfolio project
- Full Projects & Mini Projects
- Website Deployment to Shared Hosting & Netlify With Git
- Much More
Sections on Sass will be being added very shortly!
- From absolute beginner to seasoned developer
Created by Brad Traversy
Last updated 3/2019
English [Auto-generated], Indonesian [Auto-generated]
Size: 11.20 GB
Please update this course!
Please Udate this course. Thank you!!