React Front To Back 2022
Learn modern React by building 3 projects. Suitable for all skill levels
What you’ll learn
Learn modern React by building 3 projects
Suitable For Both Beginners & Intermediate React Developers
Feedback app with in depth explanation of React fundamentals
Build a house marketplace with React and Firebase 9
Learn React hooks and how to create custom hooks
Learn how to use context and reducers to manage global state
You should know JavasScript pretty well before learning React or any framework
This course is for anyone that wants to learn React and also for React developers looking to build some projects and sharpen their skills.
The first project (Feedback App) is structured in a way so I can explain the fundamentals such as components, hooks, props, state, etc in a way that beginners can understand. The second project (Github Finder) will show you how to work with 3rd party APIs and the third project (House Marketplace) is a larger app that uses Firebase 9 and includes authentication, Firestore queries, file storage and more.
Here are some of the things you will learn in this course:
- React fundamentals including components, props, hooks, state, etc
- React hooks such as useState, useEffect, useContext, useReducer, useRef, etc
- Creating custom hooks
- React Router v6 (latest version)
- How to handle global state with context, reducers and hooks
- Firebase 9 authentication, queries, storage
- Deploying React apps to Vercel & Netlify
- Basic Animation with Framer Motion
- Implement Leaflet maps and Swiper sliders
- Much More…
This course has been completely re-done with new projects and concepts from the old course. I have a few React courses and this is the one that I always suggest people start with before moving on to the MERN courses
I am also working on a 4th project for the course, which will be a full-stack MERN ticketing system that uses Redux for state management.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that wants to become a React developer
Created by Brad Traversy
Last updated 1/2022
Size: 8.47 GB
Please seed. Thanks
hi , can you please create google drive link for this course.
thanks for updating the other course which i requested 🙂