The Complete Personal Finance Course: Save,Protect,Make More
3 Courses in 1! Save,Protect & Make More! By an Award Winning MBA Professor, VC & Best Selling Online Business Teacher.
- Upon completion of this course, students will be able to save, protect and make much more so that their net worth is significantly higher in the long run. You will be a personal finance expert by the end of this course!
- How to profit from the INCREDIBLE Power of Compound Interest
- 100+ Ways to Save More…Including the following ways:
- 14 Ways to Save More on Taxes
- 16 Ways to Save More on Shopping Expenses
- 13 Ways to Save More on Car/Transportation Expenses
- 10 Ways to Save More on Housing Expenses
- 5 Ways to Save More on Vacation Expenses
- 4 Ways to Save More on Gifts & Donation Expenses
- 6 Ways to Save More on Phone/Computer Expenses
- 13 Ways to Save More on Food & Drinks Expenses
- 7 Ways to Save More on Debt Expenses
- 4 Ways to Save More on Education Expenses
- 7 Ways to Save More on Entertainment Expenses
- 6 Ways to Save More on Fees Expenses
- 5 Ways to Save More on Child/Child Care Expenses
- 4 Ways to Save More on Health Expenses
- 5 Ways to Save More on Personal Care Expenses
- 5 Ways to Save More on Pet Related Expenses
- How to Change Your Perception of Money
- How to Teach Your Children About Saving
- How to Protect Your Money by Understanding Your Net Worth (Creating and Understanding Your Balance Sheet….Meaning “What You Own and What You Owe”)
- Understand if You Should Hire a Financial Advisor to Help Protect Your Money
- Understand Why Hiring an Accountant Might be the Best Investment You Might Ever Make
- How Taxes + Retirement Accounts Work & Why We Need to Minimize How Much Tax We Pay
- How Much You Need to Retire
- Understand and Taking Advantage of Tax Incentives, which Help You Save BIG TIME for Education/School Expenses
- How Much You Need for Education Expenses (for You or Your Kids)
- How to Create Your NEW & IMPROVED Income Statement (Meaning Understanding Money In and Money Out)
- Understand Your Company Sponsored Tax Savings Plans (if Applicable)
- Use a Simple & Effective Money, Taxes, Receipts and Statements Filing System
- Understand What are the Best Websites & Apps to Help You Track and Manage Your Spending
- Use Quicken on a PC to Manage Your Money
- Use Quicken on a Mac to Manage Your Money
- Protect Your Money by Making a Monthly Budget
- Avoid Getting Ripped off on Fees
- Understanding Wills and Trusts
- View, Understand and Fix Your Credit Score/Rating (So You Can Get a Loan or Mortgage)
- Understand Life Insurance
- Understand Auto Insurance
- How to Pay Less Tax Strategies
- Understand Home and Property Insurance
- Understand Health Insurance
- Prevent Identity Theft
- Understand Credit Cards
- Understand Loans
- Understand Leases
- What Are the Qualities of Billionaires (5 Characteristics of Billionaires I Have Worked For)
- Understand the Damage that High Investment Fees Can do to Our Net Worth!
- Make More by Learning How to Avoid Paying High Investment Fees
- Understand Why and How to Pick Investments from Index Funds
- Manage Your Investments with Your Investment Portfolio Management System (Included in the Course)
- Populate Your Investment Portfolio Management System (meaning Your Portfolio)
- How to Invest in Stocks and 4 CRUCIAL Stock Investing Rules
- Investment Data Basics
- Understand Risk Management
- Understand What Makes Stocks, Bonds, Commodities and Real Estate Investments Go Up or Down
- How to Do Your Own Investment Research (and Never Rely on the “Pros”)
- Understand Mutual Funds
- Know What Warren Buffett’s Favorite Types of Investments Are
- Understand Interest Rates, Bonds and “The Bigger Picture”
- Know How Global Economics Works and Why this Matters to Personal Investors
- How & Why Do Interest Rates Change & Why this is Important for Investors to Understand?
- Understand Foreign Exchange Currency Movements
- How Bonds Work and How Can Governments Stimulate the Economy?
- Understand Real Bonds – No Theory! (With Real Corporate and International Government Bond Investment Examples)
- How to Invest in Bonds
- Add Bond Investments to Your Portfolio
- How to Invest in Commodities
- Add Commodity Investments to Your Portfolio
- Introduction to Your Most Important Personal Investment & How Much Should to Spend on a House
- How Mortgages Work & How to Calculate Payments (Fixed Rates Versus Interest Only Rates & More)
- How to Calculate Mortgage Payments and Know What Happens When Rates Change
- What You Need to Know if Considering Investment Properties
- How Much to Spend on an Investment Property
- Understanding Real Estate Investment Trusts
- Adding Real Estate Investment Trust Investments to Your Portfolio
- Investment Types to Consider Avoiding Given Liquidity Risks
- Diversification Strategies and Your Diversified “Model Portfolio”
- Should You Start Your Own Business & Have >1 Income Stream? 100% YES!
- Customize Your Own Complete Personal Finance Excel Dashboard (I Will Teach You How to Customize and Create Your Own Version of the Excel Dashboard Document Used for ALL 25 Exercises in this Course)
- No prior finance or accounting or Excel experience is required to take this course. Please note that Excel 2013 (or a newer version) is recommended in order to complete some of the exercises in this course. The Excel exercises in this course work on the Windows and Mac versions of Excel. Thanks
Welcome to The COMPLETE Personal Finance Course! I guarantee that this is THE most thorough personal finance course available ANYWHERE on the market – or your money back (30 day money back guarantee). This course and the many exercises in this course is customized for literally EVERY Country & EVERY currency in the world!
By An Award Winning Business Professor, Columbia University MBA Graduate (Majored in Finance) and former Goldman Sachs Employee who is also the author of the #1 best selling business course on Udemy called An Entire MBA in 1 Course. He is also the author of 101 Crucial Lessons They Don’t Teach You in Business School, which Forbes calls “1 of 6 books that all entrepreneurs need to read right now.”
THIS COMPLETE PERSONAL FINANCE COURSE is 3 courses in 1: Save More Money, 2: Protect More Money, 3: Make More Money.
Also included in this course is a very comprehensive Excel spreadsheet that contains more than 25 exercises to help you save, protect and make more money. No prior finance or accounting or Excel experience is required to take this course.
Some of the many Save Money topics and exercises covered in the course include:
- How to analyze and significantly decrease your personal expenses so your net worth increases significantly in the long run
- More than 100 ways to help you save much more money
- How very small savings habits changes lead to fortunes later in life!
Some of the Protect Money topics and exercises covered in the course are:
- What are the secrets of billionaires?
- Understanding and improving your credit score
- Wills, trusts and estate planning
- How much should you spend on a house and how to calculate your mortgage payments
- Creating your perfect budget
- The best way to file taxes
- How retirement accounts work and how to decrease the amount of taxes you will pay, which will lead to significant increases in your long term net worth
- Protecting your family and your possessions using insurance products
- Understanding and increasing your net worth
Some of the Make Money topics and exercises covered in the course are:
- Investing in stocks
- Investing in bonds
- Investing in commodities
- Investing in real estate and more
- How to create your own diversified Investment Portfolio consisting of stocks, bonds, commodities and real estate investment trusts
- Minimizing the ridiculous fees that you pay your bank and investment companies
We will also have an optional section at the end of the course that will teach you how I made Your included Complete Personal Finance Excel Dashboard exercise file, which will help you save, protect and make more money through the many exercises in this course….and this assumes that you have no or very little excel experience and very little or no accounting or finance experience.
You can use the Excel exercise document in this exercise on a Mac or on a PC and I recommend having Excel version 2013 or later in order to complete all of the many save, make and protect money exercises in this course.
This course and the included comprehensive Complete Personal Finance Excel dashboard exercise file is a roadmap for your personal finance success so you can save, protect and make much more.
All of the tools you need to save, protect and make more are included in this course and the entire course is based on real life Practical Knowledge and experience and not based on theory.
Please click the take this course button so you can improve your ability to save, protect and make much more (and take your personal finance skills to the next level).
*** Again, I guarantee that this is THE most thorough personal finance course available ANYWHERE on the market – or your money back (30 day money back guarantee). ***
Closed captions have been added to all lessons in this course.
- Anyone in ANY country interested in learning EVERYTHING about personal finance, including how to save more, protect more and make more.
Created by Chris Haroun, Complete Business Education with Chris Haroun
Last updated 1/2019
English, Indonesian [Auto-generated]
Size: 9.85 GB