AWS Lambda and the Serverless Framework – Hands On Learning!
Develop and Deploy AWS Lambda Functions Easily with Serverless, Learn Real World Integrations with Amazon Web Services
- After taking this course you will be confident to develop and deploy AWS Lambda functions easily with Serverless Framework!
- You will have all the required hands-on experience and you will learn through real world examples
- You will understand the architecture of Serverless framework, how Serverless Backends are Built and Deployed
- You will also understand about how AWS Lambda works, how AWS Lambda is used with Real world examples and how they are interacting with S3 and/or CloudWatch
- You will learn how to build a basic REST API using AWS Lambda, the API Gateway and DynamoDB
- Good to have basic knowledge on Python or NodeJS for scripting
- Basic understanding of the AWS Cloud is preferred to take this course
- Recent Mac / Linux / Windows machine
- Knowledge of the command line is preferred
- Lots of desire to learn new exciting things!
AWS Lambda and the Serverless Framework is the QUICKEST way to get started in the serverless world, to deploy AWS Lambda functions in Amazon Web Services that infinitely scale without managing any servers!
This course, unlike others, has an approach that teaches you how to deploy AWS Lambda functions from the first lectures properly.
- no manual work through the AWS UI
- all your configuration and deployment is coded using YAML and the Serverless framework
- no headaches packaging your functions as zip files
AWS Lambda is a fantastic tool to master when learned the right way.
- Save in cost – you only pay per usage
- save in operational burden – no servers to manage!
- Scale automatically from 0 to millions of API calls.
Additionally, you will learn AWS SAM (Serverless Application Model), another framework used to configure, develop and deploy serverless applications.
For this course, we’ll deploy several real-world functions to AWS Lambda:
- An automated thumbnail generation service on S3 (Python)
- A REST API using AWS API Gateway & Lambda (nodeJS)
- A REST API using AWS API Gateway & Lambda (Python 3)
- An Email Service Using Lambda, SES, API Gateway, and NextJS for the front-end (NodeJS)
- An Email Subscriber Service using SNS, API Gateway, S3, EventBridge (Schedule), DynamoDB, Lambda, SendGrid API (NodeJS)
After finishing the course, you’ll be able to write any function you want.
In this course, you will be learning, by doing, everything you need to know to be proficient at using AWS Lambda and integrating with many different AWS services through the Serverless Framework and AWS SAM framework!
Try this course, and you have 30 days to be refunded if you don’t like it. You have nothing to lose!
This course also comes with:
- Lifetime access to all future updates
- A responsive instructor in the Q&A Section
- Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
- A 30 Day “No Questions Asked” Money Back Guarantee!
Join me in this course if you want to learn about AWS Lambda and the Serverless Framework and master the AWS platform!
Who this course is for:
- Developers who want to learn about AWS Lambda and the Serverless Architecture
- DevOps who want to learn how to properly deploy and automated the deployment of Lambda functions
- Solutions Architect who want to understand how Serverless Apps are Architected, Built and Deployed
Created by Paulo Dichone | Software Engineer, AWS Cloud Practitioner & Instructor
Last updated 7/2022
Size: 5.17 GB