Vue – The Complete Guide (w/ Router, Vuex, Composition API)
- Build amazing Vue.js Applications – all the Way from Small and Simple Ones up to Large Enterprise-level Ones
- Understand the Theory behind Vue.js and use it in Real Projects
- Leverage Vue.js in both Multi- and Single-Page-Applications (MPAs and SPAs)
- Learn the latest version of Vue (Vue 3), including the brand-new Composition API
- ES6 Knowledge is a Plus but not a Must
- Basic HTML and CSS Knowledge is assumed throughout the Course
This bestselling course teaches the latest version of Vue (Vue.js 3) from the ground up and in great detail. We’ll cover all the core basics but we’ll not stop thereafter – this course also dives into advanced concepts like the Composition API introduced with Vue 3.
Frontend frameworks like Vue JS are extremely popular because they give us this reactive, great user experience we know from mobile apps – but now in the browser! No wonder that jobs requiring frontend framework skills like VueJS are amongst the best paid ones in the industry!
You may know Angular 2+ and ReactJS, well, VueJS combines the best of both frameworks and makes building anything from small widgets to big, enterprise-level apps a breeze and a whole lot of fun!
And if you don’t know the two mentioned frameworks: That’s fine, too, this course does not expect any knowledge of any other frontend framework – you will learn it all throughout this Course!
This course covers it all!
We’ll start at the very basics, what Vue.js is and how it works before we move on to more complex and advanced topics but I’ll be honest: It’s too much to fit it all into one sentence, so here’s what you’ll learn in this Course:
- What is VueJS and Why would you use it?
- The Basics (including the basic Syntax, Understanding Templates and much more!)
- How to Output Reactive Data & Listen to Events
- Interacting with DOM (Rendering Lists, Conditionally attaching/ detaching Elements …)
- Setting up a Development Environment and Workflow
- Using Components (and what Components are to begin with)
- A Deep Dive Look Behind the Scenes of Vue
- Binding to Form Inputs
- Sending Http Requests to Backend APIs
- Authentication & Vue
- How to make your App more Beautiful with Animations and Transitions
- How to create an awesome Single-Page-Application (SPA) with Routing
- How to improve State Management by using Vuex
- How to Deploy the App
- And much more …
All these topics are taught with real examples and demo projects. This course is full of exercises, challenges and bigger courser projects that allow you to practice what you learned.
Along with many other smaller projects, we will build a couple of bigger main projects:
- The “Monster Slayer” Game – a game running in the browser, 100% powered by Vue
- The “Learning Resource Manager” – a web app that allows you to manage (add, delete, list) your favorite learning resources
- The “Find a Coach” app – a web app that allows you to sign up / login, register as a coach, list and filter available coaches and send messages to coaches
At the moment, this course includes both my brand-new Vue 3 course as well as my old Vue 2 course (the section marked as “VUE2”). The Vue 2 course will removed later this year.
Is this course for you?
Now that you know what this course is about, let’s see if this course is for you!
Here are three types of students who will love this course:
You already have some experience with other frontend frameworks like Angular (2+) or ReactJS. But either due to interest or disappointment of the existing frameworks, you seek some alternatives – VueJS might be what you were looking for!
Has experience with backend frameworks/ languages but now also wants to enter the frontend world. VueJS is an awesome choice here, it’s fun, it uses native JS and it’s extremely powerful!
Bonus: Student #4
Is disappointed by Angular 2+. Does a good framework need 2 hours of setup? No, certainly not – as VueJS will prove to this student!
Let’s dive into VueJS right now!
- This Course is for you if you want to create Reactive Applications, which run in the Browser
- Displeased with Angular 2? VueJS is for you!
Created by Maximilian Schwarzmüller
Last updated 6/2022
English, French [Auto-generated]
Size: 7.98 GB
it’s not downloading please seed I beg of you guys please seed
Whoever watching this pls seed it, I need this course
Can’t find any peers , I will leave the client open praying for someone to show up and seed.. Thanks for the reply though
Please seed it
This course is recreated with Vue 3 new Features….So please update
A major update to the course has been issued (VUE 3) PLEASE UPDATE THE COURSE
Nice to see you back please upload more on regular basis like you used to. Thanks
Maybe I have to close the site. i have financial issue to run this site…
Is there any way we can help e.g. any btc address? This is a wonderful site
if my visitors are agree for donation then i can provide a bitcoin address..
Please provide a Bitcoin address for donation, put it on the top and down of the site, also it’s better if every 1st day of the month, or every week, to pop up a message for every visitor to remind them to make a donation to keep the site alive
Thanks for all the services you have provided for us!
I am stuck at 80%. Please seed.
Hello admin it would be better if you make a publication on the site to explain that the site has a financial problem and so visitors will know what is going on and if everyone contributes the site will relive it is not everyone who has seen this comment even me I just saw this comment but it would be better to inform the visitors we are ready to help you to relive the site
What’s up guys
the cases instead of saying that the site is dead you did not wonder why the administrator does not publish any more new content on the site recently through a comment I saw that the site has financial problems they would be really good to do donations to revive this site if all users contribute together the site could be saved and we will have new content i think desirecourse is the best site when it comes to producing the best content from udemy administrator publishes courses from the best instructors on udemy I think it’s time to make a move for the site and also I ask the admin to make a post to explain the problem of the site because not everyone knows what is going on it would be better to inform the visitors in making a publication and how to send you donations
pleaseee, subs in Spanish!!
Can anyone speed please?? Thanks you so much for sharing the knowlege!!!