Improve memory & productivity using the skills of the world’s top performers and learning strategies proven by research
- Learn the framework to achieve Mastery in any subject, in the shortest amount of time
- The learning strategies and techniques from over 25 world class performers
- Learn faster, better and more efficiently using the latest research backed strategies
- Learn to chose the right topics to study to be successful without wasting your time
- Master the skills that World Memorization champions use to improve your memory
- Understand how the mind and brain function (Neuroscience) and use it to train your brain
- Create a personalized system and framework for you to take to any learning you do for the rest of your life
- Learning how to learn better than the average person, to succeed in your career and life
- Discover how high achievers and the world’s top performers are able to perform better despite the same hours in the day as everyone else
- Improve concentration and focus to learn to deal with procrastination and increase productivity
- Create the right habits to become an efficient learner and accelerate your learning process
- Enhance the time it takes to achieve your goals by creating actionable steps (no speed reading gimmick in this course!)
- No requirements. Just a drive to learn, to be a better human, and succeed in this life by improving yourself and your abilities to learn.
- All resources used in this course are free for you to use!
Become an Efficient Learner that is able to outperform others by using the strategies and techniques developed by the world’s top performers and using the latest scientific research! Join a live online community of 600,000+ Zero to Mastery students and a course taught by an industry expert that can actually walk the walk (graduates of Andrei’s courses are now working at places Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, JP Morgan, Facebook, + other top companies because they learn the right strategies).
This is a brand new Productivity, Learning Strategies, and Memory course just launched in March 2020!
If you are reading this, you are the type of person who likes taking initiative and improving their abilities to become a better version of themselves. The good news is that you already have this drive that many people don’t. Now, what you can do, is to make sure you learn the right tools and strategies for you to use your time wisely. Instead of working hard and inefficient, we are going to work smart and efficient, to perform better and learn faster.
This course is all about making use of our limited and valuable time in the right way so that as we continue to learn throughout our lives, we are able to use the right learning techniques and strategies to make sure we are not wasting any of our time.
In this course you will learn:
– Memory Techniques
– Learning Strategies
– Study Skills and how to improve them
– How to focus better and avoid procrastination
– Personal Development when it comes to your career
– Personal Productivity
– Performance Optimization
– Neuroscience, Neuroplasticity and Brain Training (how to train your brain using the latest research)
– Critical Thinking
– Mindset and Framing for learning
This course is for anyone looking to gain that edge:
We all have different goals. We may want to increase our IQ, we may want to get a promotion, or we may want to change careers. Maybe you are a student trying to graduate from school. The beauty of learning how to learn is that if you learn it once, you can apply it over and over throughout your life.
So how do we start?
We’ve all heard of techniques like mind mapping or speed reading. But what actually works? What actually helps you to succeed in a world where we have more and more information accessible to us, and more new things to learn every day. Whether you want to call yourself a super learner, a productivity master, or a genius, the answer is that there is no easy tricks. It requires hard work like anything else, but there are things you can do to avoid making the same mistakes others have made in the past (Sorry, no speed reading in this course because it doesn’t actually make you a better learner).
So how do you stand out?
This course will cover ideas and research from over 25 books, and 30 scientific studies, and I will link and source all the claims that I make. One of the things you will learn in this course is that you should never just trust one person. Find multiple mentors, multiple sources, and find the commonalities between them since we are all different after all. What works for one person may not work for the other. So instead, we will find the patterns, and use science and what we know about the brain to gain that extra edge to guarantee success.
Here’s the secret.
Nobody is born smart.
We all start at zero.
There was a time where the people you want to become, the people you respect, the people that are your teachers, couldn’t count to 10.
Unlike in the past where learning was all about going to school, then getting a job and then retiring, things are different now. You need to learn new things. It’s about learning how to choose the right topics and the right subjects in a world that has more information than anybody can consume in a lifetime and it’s constantly changing.
We want to improve our memory, acquire new skills throughout our life. But In order to succeed in this day and age, you can’t just expect to do what everybody else does. You need to train your brain and you need to learn how to learn.
Volume and hours spend studying is not the key to learning. It’s quality over quantity. The key is to be efficient. Learn the right things, and not try to be the hardest worker because there will always be somebody that will work harder than you. Where you gain an edge, is how efficient you are with your limited time, while also enjoying your life.
The goal of this course is to go beyond the self-help fluff that there is no shortage of out there. This isn’t a course that just makes you feel good without actually doing anything in the long term. We will explore learning tips and techniques and have a framework for you to use by the end of this course. This course will contain worksheets, exercises, extra resources, and most importantly, the tools necessary to actually implement the techniques that we learn.
Here is the final pitch:
The skills you learn could change your life. We can’t predict what will happen in 10 years. We can’t predict what careers will be valuable in 10 years. However, what we do know is that the ability to learn more efficiently than your competitors and colleagues will be the main competitive advantage of the future.
I can confidently say that this is the best, most comprehensive learning product out there.. but hey, you can try out the course for yourself and decide for yourself. This is your Zero to Mastery roadmap. Your first day of efficient learning has just begun…
Join our community of Zero to Mastery self-learners and become an efficient learner today (or tomorrow, but today is probably better 😛 )
Andrei Neagoie is the instructor of the highest-rated courses on Udemy as well as one of the fastest growing. His graduates have moved on to work for some of the biggest tech companies around the world like Apple, Google, Amazon, JP Morgan, IBM, UNIQLO etc… He has been working as a senior software developer in Silicon Valley and Toronto for many years and is now taking all that he has learned, to teach and to help you discover the amazing career opportunities that being a top learner allows in life.
Having learned important lessons from working for Fortune 500 companies, tech startups, to even founding his own business, he is now dedicating 100% of his time to teaching others valuable career skills in order to take control of their life and work in an exciting industry with infinite possibilities.
Andrei promises you that there are no other courses out there as comprehensive and as well explained. He believes that in order to learn anything of value, you need to start with the foundation and develop the roots of the tree. Only from there will you be able to learn concepts and specific skills(leaves) that connect to the foundation. Learning becomes exponential when structured in this way.
Taking his experience in educational psychology and programming, Andrei’s courses will take you on an understanding of complex subjects that you never thought would be possible.
See you inside the course!
- Students looking to implement memory, learning strategies and study skills of the world’s top performers
- Anyone who wants to improve their learning strategies and skills in any field
- Anyone who has ever wished they could learn more effectively
- Anyone looking to make a change in their life to be more efficient with their time
- Anyone interested in Personal Development, Personal Productivity, or Performance Optimization
- Anyone who has been a big fan of people like Tim Ferriss, Elon Musk, Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, etc…
Created by Andrei Neagoie
Last updated 11/2021
Size: 1.71 GB