Microservices with Node JS and React
Build, deploy, and scale an E-Commerce app using Microservices built with Node, React, Docker and Kubernetes
- Architect large, scalable apps using a collection of microservices
- Deploy a multi-service app to the cloud with Docker and Kubernetes
- Solve concurrency issues in a distributed systems environment
- Build a Server-Side Rendered React App to render data from your microservices
- Understand how enterprise companies design their infrastructure
- Share reusable code between multiple Express servers using custom NPM packages
- Write comprehensive tests to ensure each service works as designed
- Communicate data between services using a lightning-fast event bus
- Write nothing but production-level code. No cutting corners!
- Knowledge of React is good, but not needed
- You must be familiar and comfortable with the command line
Event-Based Architecture? Covered! Server side rendering with React? Yep. Scalable, production-ready code? Its here!
Microservices are the number one solution for building and scaling out apps that are intended to grow. Just one little issue: there are few resources online that delve into the most complex and nasty issues around them! I built this course to fix that. This course tackles every major issues around microservices head on. From challenges with data replication to confusing unordered event streams, every major challenge of building microservices is covered.
Beyond focusing on the basics of microservices, this course is a perfect introduction to the world of full-stack development. You will work all the way from the frontend, assembling a React app using Hooks, to the backend, including database design and deployment strategies. Every step along the way is covered in tremendous detail, with ample diagrams to ensure every step is crystal clear.
Many other resources show only the easiest, simplest apps written with microservices. This course does the opposite: we focus on the most challenging aspects of microservices, challenges that you will likely encounter every single day. You will see these difficulties first hand, then solve them with easy-to-understand strategies.
How This Course Works
This course doesn’t focus on using an off-the-shelf microservices framework. Many exist, but they hide the inner workings and challenges of microservices away from you. Instead, we will be using a minimal number of libraries, and write as much custom code as possible. This will expose you to challenging problems and clever solutions when handling subjects like async events!
What Technology You’ll Use
Because we are building a full stack application, we will use a variety of technologies. On the frontend, we’ll use React and Next JS to present content to users. Each service is created using Node and Express. Data for each service is held in either a Mongo database or Redis. The entire app is deployed and runs in Docker containers executed in a Kubernetes cluster. Finally, almost all of the code in this course is written with Typescript.
What You’ll Be Able to Do
By the time you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Architect a multi-service application
- Determine whether your app is a good fit for a microservices approach
- Understand and solve the challenges in async, event-based communication between services
- Use Docker and Kubernetes to deploy a multi-service app to any cloud provider
- Organize and enhance the reusability of code in large projects
What You’ll Learn
An absolute incredible number of topics are covered in this course. Here is a partial list of what you’ll do:
- Practice patterns to create scalable microservices for a variety of app domains
- Build a Server-Side-Rendered React app using Hooks and Next JS
- Write a custom implementation of an event bus
- Optionally, run a development environment through a cloud provider
- Guarantee consistently structured responses from your different API’s
- See best practices in communication between different services
- Configure and scale your services using Kubernetes Deployments
- Document and enforce structure constraints on events shared across microservices
- Limit access to your APIs using JWT-based authentication
- And much more!
This is the course I wish I had when I was learning microservices. A course that focuses on the hardest parts, gives clear explanations, and discusses the pros and cons of different design options. Sign up today and join me in mastering microservices!
- This course is *not* designed for sysadmins focused on infrastructure deployment
Created by Stephen Grider
Last updated 8/2022
Size: 15.14 GB
Thanks a lot
Thanks for this course!
Thank you so much !
Thank you! But can you update the course again? The course was lately updated and a lot of new lectures were added.
please update thus course
new lessons STRIPE payment
deployment and a lot
the course has been updated lately
please release the updated version
thanks for the course
thank you so much for this course
but it would really help if you could update it
this course need to be UPDATED too.
many important topics are missing
this course is lacking a lot of new topics
Admin please update this course. Instructor of this course has recently updated this course in september
yo guys update this course
Many important topics are missing.
Please update the course.
course will be update soon as possible…
Thank you! looking forward for your updating
Is this the updated version with the 3 last sections?
this is updated
COULD YOU UPLOAD: Implement High Fidelity Designs with Material-UI and ReactJS ?????????
Please Seed!! ?
thank you very much for the torrent but no seeds can please seedr
please update your tracker