Ultimate AWS Certified Developer Associate 2023 NEW DVA-C02
Full Practice Exam with Explanations included! PASS the Amazon Web Services Certified Developer Certification DVA-C02
What you’ll learn
- Pass the AWS Certified Developer Associate Certification (DVA-C02)
- All 700+ slides available as downloadable PDF
- Apply the right AWS services for your future real-world AWS projects
- Deploy an application using Elastic Beanstalk and AWS CICD tools with full automation
- Understand Serverless API using AWS Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB & Cognito
- Write infrastructure as code using AWS CloudFormation
- Implement messaging and integration patterns using AWS SQS, SNS & Kinesis
- Master the CLI, SDK and IAM security best practices in EC2
- Monitor, Trace and Audit your microservices using CloudWatch, X-Ray and CloudTrail
- Secure your entire AWS Cloud using KMS, Encryption SDK, IAM Policies & SSM
- Know the basics of programming (functions, environment variables, CLI & JSON)
- No AWS cloud experience is necessary, we’ll use the AWS Free Tier
- Windows / Linux / Mac OS X Machine
Welcome! I’m here to help you prepare and PASS the newest AWS Certified Developer Associate exam.
[DVA-C02 – February 2023 Update]: Over 60 videos have been refreshed/added to keep up with DVA-C02 exam changes
[April 2022 Update]: Over 30 videos have been refreshed/added to keep up with the AWS UI changes and exam changes
[April 2021 Update]: Over 100 videos have been refreshed/added to keep up with the AWS UI changes and exam changes
[Dec 2020 Update]: The S3 section has been entirely re-recorded to accommodate for the AWS UI changes
[May 2020 Update]: Over 200 lectures have been added or refreshed, bringing the course to 29 hours of content, and fully up to date.
[July 2019 Update]: Over 30 lectures added and refreshed (~2h of video)! The course is now up to date on the newest exam topics.
[Feb 2019 Update]: Keeping the course updated! Added full section on ECS (1h15m)
The AWS Certified Developer certification is one of the most challenging exams. It’s great at assessing how well you understand not just AWS, but the new cloud paradigms such as Serverless, which makes this certification incredibly valuable to have and pass. Rest assured, I’ve passed it myself with the score of 984 out of 1000. Yes you read that right, I only made one mistake! Next, I want to help YOU pass the AWS developer certification with flying colors. No need to know anything about AWS, beginners welcome!
This is going to be a long journey, but passing the AWS Certified Developer exam will be worth it!
This course is different from the other ones you’ll find on Udemy. Dare I say, better (but you’ll judge!)
- It covers in depth all the new topics on the AWS Certified Developer DVA-C01 exam
- It’s packed with practical knowledge on how to use AWS inside and out as a developer
- It teaches you how to prepare for the AWS exam AND how to prepare for the real world
- It’s a logical progression of topics, not a laundry list of random services
- It’s fast paced and to the point
- It has professional subtitles
- All 400+ slides available as downloadable PDF
Concretely, here’s what we’ll learn to pass the exam:
- The AWS Fundamentals: IAM, EC2, Load Balancing, Auto Scaling, EBS, Route 53, RDS, ElastiCache, S3
- The AWS CLI: CLI setup, usage on EC2, best practices, SDK, advanced usage
- Properly deploy an application: AWS Elastic Beanstalk, CICD, CodeCommit, CodePipeline, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy
- Infrastructure as code with AWS CloudFormation
- Monitoring, Troubleshooting & Audit: AWS CloudWatch, X-Ray, CloudTrail
- AWS Integration & Messaging: SQS, SNS, Kinesis
- AWS Serverless: AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway, Cognito, Serverless Application Model (SAM)
- AWS Security best practices: KMS, Encryption SDK, SSM Parameter Store, IAM Policies
- AWS Other Services Overview: CloudFront, Step Functions, SWF, ECS, Redshift
- Tips to ROCK the exam
This course is full of opportunities to apply your knowledge:
- There are many hands-on lectures in every section
- There are quizzes at the end of every section
- There’s a practice exam at the end of the course
- We’ll be using the AWS Free Tier most of the time
- I’ll be showing you how to go beyond the AWS Free Tier (you know… real world!)
My name is Stephane Maarek, and I’ll be your instructor in this course. I am an AWS Certified Solutions Architect & Developer, and the author of highly-rated & best selling courses on AWS Lambda, AWS CloudFormation & AWS EC2. I’ve already taught 40,000+ students and received 12,000+ reviews.
I’ve decided it’s time for students to properly learn how to be AWS Certified Developers. You are in good hands!
Take a look at these student reviews:
★★★★★ “I just passed my CDA exam with 96% and this course was extremely helpful in closing the gaps in my own understanding/experience. It was very easy to follow and informative.” – Derek C.
★★★★★ “This was a perfect match for what I was seeking. It has been about 8 years since I used AWS cloud frequently (other clouds and hybrids). Seeing a lot of the updates to services with some hands on has been very helpful.” – James C.
★★★★★ “Course is presented such way in detailed level with great diagram explanation. It’s helps me to clear my DVA exam successfully with 92% pass rate” – Edward K.
★★★★★ “This course was very interesting and full of great information and hands-on examples. Stephane did a very good job of assembling it all together and delivers it with so much knowledge and passion.” – Abdennour T.
This course also comes with:
✔ Lifetime access to all future updates
✔ A responsive instructor in the Q&A Section
✔ Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
✔ A 30 Day “No Questions Asked” Money Back Guarantee!
Join me in this course if you want to pass the AWS Certified Developer Associate Exam and master the AWS platform!
- Anyone wanting to acquire the knowledge to pass the AWS Certified Developer Associate Certification
- Developers who want to upskill themselves and understand how to leverage the AWS Cloud for their applications
- Developers who want to get up to speed with best practices on Serverless and AWS Cloud
Created by Stephane Maarek | AWS Certified Solutions Architect & Developer
Last updated 4/2023
English, French [Auto-generated]
Size: 11.14 GB
Google Drive Links