- Be able to build ANY website you want
- Craft a portfolio of websites to apply for junior developer jobs
- Build fully-fledged websites and web apps for your startup or business
- Work as a freelance web developer
- Understand the latest frameworks and technologies, including Bootstrap 4, MongoDB, NodeJS, Express, .
- Learn professional developer best practices
- No programming experience needed – I’ll teach you everything you need to know
- A Mac or PC computer with access to the internet
- No paid software required – all websites will be created with Atom (which is free)
- I’ll walk you through, step-by-step how to get all the software installed and set up
Welcome to the Complete Web Development Bootcamp, the only course you need to learn to code and become a full-stack web developer. With over 12,000 ratings and a 4.8 average, my Web Development course is one of the HIGHEST RATED courses in the history of Udemy! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
At 50+ hours, this Web Development course is without a doubt the most comprehensive web development course available online. Even if you have zero programming experience, this course will take you from beginner to mastery. Here’s why:
- The course is a taught by the lead instructor at the App Brewery, London’s leading in-person programming bootcamp.
- The course has been updated to be 2020 ready and you’ll be learning the latest tools and technologies used at large companies such as Apple, Google and Netflix.
- This course doesn’t cut any corners, there are beautiful animated explanation videos and tens of real-world projects which you will get to build.
- The curriculum was developed over a period of four years, with comprehensive student testing and feedback.
- We’ve taught over 280,000 students how to code and many have gone on to change their lives by becoming professional developers or start their own tech startup.
- You’ll save yourself over $12,000 by enrolling, but still get access to the same teaching materials and learn from the same instructor and curriculum as our in-person programming bootcamp.
- The course is constantly updated with new content, with new projects and modules determined by students – that’s you!
We’ll take you step-by-step through engaging video tutorials and teach you everything you need to know to succeed as a web developer.
The course includes over 50 hours of HD video tutorials and builds your programming knowledge while making real-world websites and web apps.
Throughout this comprehensive course, we cover a massive amount of tools and technologies, including:
- Front-End Web Development
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- Bootstrap 4
- DOM Manipulation
- Bash Command Line
- Git, GitHub and Version Control
- Backend Web Development
- React Hooks
- Web Design
- Deployment with GitHub Pages, Heroku and MongoDB Atlas
By the end of this course, you will be fluently programming and be ready to make any website you can dream of.
You’ll also build a portfolio of over 25+ websites that you can show off to any potential employer.
Sign up today, and look forward to:
- Video Lectures
- Code Challenges and Exercises
- Fully Fledged Projects
- Programming Resources and Cheatsheets
- Our best selling 12 Rules to Learn to Code eBook
- $12,000+ web development bootcamp course materials and curriculum
Don’t just take my word for it, check out what existing students have to say about the course:
“Angela is just incredible, awesome and just fantastic in this course. I’ve never had such an instructor; detailed in every aspect of the course, gives precise explanations, gives you the anxiety to learn etc. She’s got that ability to make fun while explaining thing for better understanding. I really love this course.” – Ekeu MonkamUlrich
“Angela is very thorough without ever being boring. I’ve taken MANY online courses in my life including my Bachelors and Masters degrees. She is by far the best instructor I’ve ever had. This course is packed with thousands of dollars worth of great instruction, and paced well enough for anyone to pick coding up and run with it- Thank you!” – J Carlucci
“Love the way Angela explains things. Easy to follow and full or logic. I can say she must spent a lot of energy creating this great course. Thank you and I recommend to all who’s interested in coding!” – Yiqing Zheng
“So far (on my third day) this course has taught me more than I was able to learn in multiple other programming courses. This course is clearly outlined and builds upon itself gradually in an easy to understand way.” – Normal Ramsey
“This course will take you from beginner to intermediate level for real. If you don’t know how to put together the pieces of web development this is what you’re looking for. Angela explains in an amazing way by creating projects all the way during this course, explaining the concepts in real practice. Thank you very much, Angela. I will always consider you my mentor. Look forward to taking more courses with you.” – Moises Dionisio Cruz
“An amazing course, perfect for absolute beginners at the start of their coding journey! Angela is an amazing tutor and can explain in the most simple and comprehensible way even complex coding notions. Learning web development cannot get any more fun!” – Zoe Moyssoglou
“It’s a different approach to teaching Web Development. I like that you are given everything possible to succeed from the onset.” – Ronick Thomas
The tutor is simply AMAZING, by far the best tutor I have ever had. I would give her 10 stars out of 5. She is not just punching the code and talks to herself, but she is actually explaining things. She keeps on giving a really usefull hints and she will give you a great load of other references. I always knew what I was doing and why I was doing it. All the extra challenges have just made me to remember and understand things better. – Peter Dlugos
REMEMBER… I’m so confident that you’ll love this course that we’re offering a FULL money back guarantee for 30 days! So it’s a complete no-brainer, sign up today with ZERO risk and EVERYTHING to gain.
So what are you waiting for? Click the buy now button and join the world’s highest rated web development course.
- If you want to learn to code through building fun and useful projects, then take this course.
- If you want to start your own startup by building your own websites and web apps.
- If you are a seasoned programmer, then take this course to to get up to speed quickly with the latest frameworks and NodeJS
- If you want to take ONE COURSE and learn everything you need to know about web development, take this course
Created by Angela Yu
Last updated 11/2021
Size: 17.87 GB