React – The Complete Guide 2023 (incl. React Router & Redux)
Dive in and learn React.js from scratch! Learn React, Hooks, Redux, React Router, Next.js, Best Practices and way more!
What you’ll learn
Build powerful, fast, user-friendly and reactive web apps
Join more than 700,000 students in this course & more than 2,500,000 students I taught across all my courses
Build multiple demo projects & explore realistic examples
Follow along locally or in a cloud development environment
Learn all about React Hooks and React Components
Manage complex state efficiently with React’s Context API & React Redux
Build standalone React apps & applications connected to a backend via HTTP
Learn about routing & route-related data fetching with React Router
Implement user authentication in React apps
Build fullstack React apps with NextJS
Get started with React Unit Testing
- NO prior React or any other JS framework experience is required!
This bestselling course has turned more than 700,000 students into ReactJS developers (more than any other React course on Udemy)!
Updated June 2023:
– Add two new practice projects
– Added more coding exercises
– Added brand-new JS Refresher section
– Tons of minor improvements & fixes
This course is completely up-to-date with the very latest version of React with all the core, modern features you need to know & teaches you React in a practical, hands-on way!
This course also comes with two paths which you can take: The “complete” path (full >40h course) and the “summary” (fast-track) path (~4h summary module) – you can choose the path that best fits your time requirements! 🙂
This course teaches you React in-depth, from the ground up, step by step by diving into all the core basics, exploring tons of examples and also introducing you to advanced concepts as well.
You’ll get all the theory, tons of examples and demos, assignments and exercises and tons of important knowledge that is skipped by most other resources – after all, there is a reason why this course is that huge! 🙂
And in case you don’t even know why you would want to learn React and you’re just here because of some ad or “the algorithm” – no worries: ReactJS is a key technology as a web developer and in this course I will also explain WHY it’s that important!
Welcome to “React – The Complete Guide”!
This course will teach you React.js in a practice-oriented way, using all the latest patterns and best practices you need. You will learn all the key fundamentals as well as advanced concepts and related topics to turn you into a React.js developer.
This is a huge course because it really covers EVERYTHING you need to know and learn to become a React.js developer!
No matter if you know nothing about React or if you already got some basic React knowledge (not required but also not a problem), you will get tons of useful information and knowledge out of this course!
My goal with this course is to ensure that you feel confident working with React, so that you can apply for React jobs, use it in your own projects or simply enhance your portfolio as a developer – whatever your goal is: This course gets you there!
I kept this course updated since its initial launch to ensure that you always learn React in the best possible and up-do-date way!
What’s in this course?
- A thorough introduction to React.js (What is it and why would you use it?)
- All the core basics: How React works, building components with React & building UIs with React
- Components, props & dynamic data binding
- Working with user events and state to create interactive applications
- A (thorough) look behind the scenes to understand how React works under the hood
- Detailed explanations on how to work with lists and conditional content
- React Hooks (in-depth)!
- Working with built-in Hooks and building custom Hooks
- How to debug React apps
- Styling React apps with “Styled Components” and “CSS Modules”
- Working with “Fragments” & “Portals”
- Dealing with side effects
- Class-based components and functional components
- Sending Http requests & handling transitional states + responses
- Handling forms and user input (incl. validation)
- Redux & Redux Toolkit
- Routing with React Router
- An in-depth introduction into Next.js
- Deploying React Apps
- Implementing Authentication
- Unit Tests
- Combining React with TypeScript
- Adding Animations
- Tons of examples and demo projects so that you can apply all the things you learned in real projects
- And so much more – check out the full curriculum on this page!
This really is the “Complete Guide” – promised!
And best of all?
You don’t need any prior React knowledge!
Check out the full curriculum, the free preview videos and join the course risk-free thanks to the 30-day money-back guarantee!
- Students who want to learn how to build reactive and fast web apps
- Anyone who’s interested in learning an extremely popular technology used by leading tech companies like Netflix
- Students who want to take their web development skills to the next level and learn a future-proof technology
Created by Academind by Maximilian Schwarzmüller, Maximilian Schwarzmüller
Last updated 6/2023
Size: 31.17 GB
Google Drive Links