Learn foundation of stock trading & investing in stock market: candlesticks, technical analysis & patterns, risk/reward
What Will I Learn?
- Understand the driving force of the market
- Recognize and use different types of trading charts
- Understand the effects that emotions have when trading
- Learn the origin and benefits of Japanese candlesticks
- Learn to read Japanese candlesticks
- Learn the basics of bull market strategies
- Learn the basics of bear market strategies
- Learn how emotions can positively or negatively affect your trading plan
- Everyone is welcome
- Desire to learn
- A computer or tablet to watch the videos
- Pen and paper for taking notes
- Nothing else is needed, everything you need to learn to how to trade in the stock market is included in the course
********** Join over 80,000 happy Sharper Trades students around the world **********
Trading and Investing.
Do you want to learn:
- How to invest successfully?
- How to read trading charts correctly?
- How to calculate price targets and stop losses?
- How to trade in the stock market effectively?
- And how to protect you investment when price moves against your predictions?
This Udemy candlestick and technical analysis trading course will help you understand how the stock market works.
This course will teach you how to increase your trading success using a time tested method known as Japanese candlesticks, combined with technical analysis as well as risk and money management.
You see, 90% of traders fail in their first year of trading. Why? They lack the necessary patience and knowledge needed to trade effectively and successfully.
Learn to Trade for Profit: Japanese Candlestick Stock Trading is an introductory course designed to show the visual power of Japanese candlesticks when trading in the stock market.
Whether you are trading stocks, forex, cryptocurrencies, commodities, options, ETFs… this course will give you a glimpse of the competitive edge that Japanese candlesticks and technical analysis avails you!
We look at different trading charts and specific stocks to understand the advantage that the visual illustrations of candlestick charts has over more popular trading tools such as bar charts.
This course offers an overview on both the driving force of the market (supply and demand) as well as the effects of market psychology on stocks price action.
New lectures will be added to the course regularly – at no extra cost to you! This is a course that will continue to grow.
Take this course now and learn from my 5+ years of experience. Avoid the most common pitfalls that catch 90% of traders!
Too often beginner traders enter the market without the necessary knowledge and practice needed. As a result they take excessive, expensive and unnecessary risks hoping for higher returns. This course will teach you a very effective way to trade in the market successfully and with confidence.
This course is for all levels: beginners, intermediate and advanced traders! All you need is an open mind and a passion to be successful!
Enroll in this course now and start trading the market successfully!
Over 80,000 students have already joined Sharper Trades courses. Join a large community of successful traders.
Click “Take This Course” and Start Trading Successfully TODAY!
All our Sharper Trades courses come with:
- 30 day money-back-in-full guarantee
- Unlimited lifetime access at no extra costs
- All future additional lectures, bonuses, etc in this course are always free
- Our Sharper Trades team is always available to answer any question you might have regarding this course. Answers are given in less than 24 hours!
- Your trading success is our goal!
- Anyone interested in investing
- Anyone who wants to get into stock trading
- Anyone who wants to get into forex trading
- Anyone who wants to get into cryptocurrency trading
- Anyone who want to refresh their trading knowledge
- Anyone who wants to understand how the financial markets work
- Anyone who wants to learn how to read trading charts
- Anyone who wants to learn how emotions influence price action
Created by Luca Moschini
Last updated 9/2018
Size: 578.31 MB