Scala and Spark for Big Data and Machine Learning
Learn the latest Big Data technology – Spark and Scala, including Spark 2.0 DataFrames!
- Use Scala for Programming
- Use Spark 2.0 DataFrames to read and manipulate data
- Use Spark to Process Large Datasets
- Understand hot to use Spark on AWS and DataBricks
- Basic Programming Knowledge in some language
- Basic Math Skills
- English Language
Learn how to utilize some of the most valuable tech skills on the market today, Scala and Spark! In this course we will show you how to use Scala and Spark to analyze Big Data.
Scala and Spark are two of the most in demand skills right now, and with this course you can learn them quickly and easily! This course comes packed with content:
- Crash Course in Scala Programming
- Spark and Big Data Ecosystem Overview
- Using Spark’s MLlib for Machine Learning
- Scale up Spark jobs using Amazon Web Services
- Learn how to use Databrick’s Big Data Platform
- and much more!
This course comes with full projects for you including topics such as analyzing financial data or using machine learning to classify Ecommerce customer behavior! We teach the latest methodologies of Spark 2.0 so you can learn how to use SparkSQL, Spark DataFrames, and Spark’s MLlib!
After completing this course you will feel comfortable putting Scala and Spark on your resume!
Thanks and I will see you inside the course!
Who is the target audience?
- Someone who already knows how to program and is interested in learning Big Data Technologies
- Interested in using Spark with Scala for Machine Learning with Large Data Sets
Created by Jose Portilla
Last updated 9/2019
Size: 1.34 GB