Learn Lightroom Classic CC by Doing Real Time Work – Edit Images to Impress
- You will make your images look outstanding!
- You will be able to work comfortably with Lightroom software
- Edit exposure, adjust Contrasts, lights and shadows
- Color grade images understanding color theory
- Create professional presets to speed up your workflow
- Organize your photos in Lightroom
- Create your own color profiles to make images outstanding and enhance colors
- Export images in the right way
- Retouch skin in Lightroom
- Use adjustement tools in Lightroom
- Open images directly in Photoshop and edit them in Photoshop
- You don’t need to have prior experience with the software
- You need PC or Laptop
- Youl need Lightroom Classic CC Software
Do you want to make your images stand out from the crowd?
Lightroom is most popular software used by milions of photographers and understanding this software is often a key to the amazing images. At this moment you are in the best place to start, having professional retoucher as your instructor!
Within few days you will be able to understand key things abut Lightrooom software and what’s most important you understand more artistic side of photography that will allow you to edit images beautifully!
No matter if you are an complete ammatour or already have some experience in the field. I will make sure you understand you images, their lights and color, which will allow you to get much better at what you do!
Why I am so confident about that?
I have been workin in retouching industry for over 5 years, retoching and processing images for world class Photographers. I had closest possible experience with mastering every detail of the images, following color harmonies and it’s artistic appeal.
Major subjects taught in this course are:
- Understanding Library Panel and it’s Layout
- Importing Images – Picking them, flagging, rating and adding keywords to the images
- Understanding Develop Module
- Basic Adjustements – Exposure, Contrasts, Lights and Shadows
- Working with Colors – Curves, Hue/Sauration/Luminance, Split Tonning
- Color Calibration
- Sharpening and Noise Reduction
- Lens Correction and Perspective
- Adjustement Tools – Crop, Spot Removal, Color Filters and Adjustement Brush
- Exporting Images
- Skin Retouching in Photoshop
- Creating High Quality Presets and Color Profiles
- Landscape Photography Editing Lessons
- Night Photography Editing Lessons
- Editing Sunsets
- Editing Portraits and Bridal Images
- Other Lightroom Modules
- Lightroom Mobile Editing Lessons
Learn how to do edit images like a PRO by following this few major steps in post-production.
Adjust Lights and Contrasts – basic but a major step of every editing, you need to make sure your image has perfect lights before you will process to the next step. Luckly even though when you images are under exposed or slightly overexposed you are able to fix it in lightroom!
Color Grading – other course never pay enough attention to process of color grading. What I do different, I teach you how to color grade you images in the right way – following the basic rules of color harmonies. Thanks to this your images will always look perfect!
Skin Retouching – Yes we also work on portraits, I will show you how to retouch skin in Lightroom as well as in Photoshop which is much better software for skin retouching!
Final Touch Ups – All you need to do to make sure you image is ready to export!
Presets and Profiles – Amazing thing about this course is the fact I am sharing with you my Color Profiles that will transform your images withing seconds giving them this extra punch!
You want to learn but you don’t have many images to practice? Don’t worry, I will share images with you so the learning process can be easier!
This course include editing lessons from start to finish so you can see my full lightroom workflow that I do on the daily basis with my images!
- People with no previous knowledge of Lightroom Software
- Beginner photographers who want to make otstanding images
- Photographers who want to learn editing from professional
- People who want to get amazing presets and profiles to boost the quality of the images quickly!
- Professionals will find here color profiles created by pofessional colorist
Created by Marcin Mikus
Last updated 1/2019
Size: 7.56 GB