After Effects CC 2019 Motion Graphics & Animation Principles
In After Effects CC Learn to create motion graphics animations and apply the animation principles in After Effects CC
- By the end of the course you will be able to create animations like a pro animator – (not just motion)
- All the techniques in the course are Quick & Easy. It’s all about fun and enjoyable animation.
- How to create Motion Graphics applying the Animation Principles used by Pro Animators – Exaggeration – Overshoot – Bounce – Follow through & Overlapping action and more…
- You will learn Motion Graphics Techniques used by Professional to create animated movies
- The Motion Techniques and Graphic Effects to implement the Animation Principles.
- How to add Sound Effects and adjust the pitch
- How to work with time to create flowing animations
- You will have the option to download all the graphic artworks used in the course and design your own animations
- I’ll show you how to download free vector artworks (AI), how to organize them in Illustrator ready to animate in After Effects
- How to create In and Out Transitions for Explainer Videos
- And lots and lots of Motion Graphics techniques to level up your skills.
- Having After Effects CC 2019 installed is the best option. Yet you can follow along with any After Effects CC version.
- Having Illustrator CC installed
- No motion graphic skills are required and No previous After Effects or Illustrator skills are required
Welcome to Quick & Easy Motion Graphics & Animation Principles in After Effects CC.
I am the author of top rated and bestselling courses in After Effects, Motion Graphics and Video Editing and Courses on Udemy.
Together, we will go through a simple and easy course that will equip you with the skills to create amazing motion graphics and apply the all famous animation principles used by professional animators.
I believe in learning by doing, so expect to learn new and important concepts from the very beginning and apply them right away.
This hands-on approach will provide you with all the tools you need to create top-quality animations quickly and efficiently.
I promise you, by the end of this course you will be creating awesome motion graphics and applying animation principles used by professional animators the Quick & Easy way.
- You will start with the basics, creating simple entry animations.
- Step by step you will start learning the Animation Principles and implementing them in your animations.
- You will create In/Out Transitions. Typical animations for Explainer Videos.
- We’ll venture into complex animations, pop, wiggle, float, shake and wave.
- you’ll familiarize yourself with Distortion techniques to create lively micro movements.
- and there so much more you’ll enjoy learning and creating awesome animations.
You will learn several methods to implement these Animation Principles
- Follow through
- Overlapping Action
- Slow In and Slow Out
- Arc movement
- Secondary Action
By the end of the course you will be able to create animation like a pro animator. (not just motion)
You might already know that I am very committed to student’s success. I will be there to help you create
- This course is for people new to After Effects and Motion Graphics
- It’s surely for you if you want to create better Motion Graphics and implement professional animation techniques
- Only if you want to go from zero to hero in motion graphics and animations techniques
Created by Louay Zambarakji
Last updated 6/2019
Size: 3.20 GB