Android P – Programming, Development and Certification
New Features Available on Android P Mobile Development
What Will I Learn?
- Implement new features in their Android Projects
- Prepare for the new OS coming up in Q3 2018 to Android
- You need a laptop to install new tools and Basic Core Java skills are required
This course will contain the latest features that are released as Developer Preview and will show you how to implement them into your projects so you can keep your app up-to date with new features for upcoming Android P release. We will go over the new Android Studio and Pixel 2 Emulator in depth and cover topics like Display Cutout, Image Decoder and Notifications.
- Anyone who is looking for new features of Android P
- Someone who wants to keep up with the new features added in Android P
Created by Vivian Aranha
Last updated 3/2018
Size: 250.23 MB