Arduino SMS Sending Motion Detector using Python
Arduino SMS Sending Motion Detector using Python : Move Arduino to the Next Level using Python and get SMS notifications on your Mobile when Motion is Detected via APIs
What you’ll learn
- Design Arduino Circuits
- Program Arduino to get it ready for sending data to Python script via Serial Port
- Connect Python with Arduino
- Learn serial communication basics in Python
- Learn serial communication basics in Arduino
- Fully Control Arduino using Python and get Motion Sensor reading from Arduino
- Send SMS Once a Motion is detected using Python scripting
- Unleash the power of APIs in Python
- Code like a Professional
- Advanced Control of analog and digital inputs and outputs
- Basic Knowledge of Digital Electronics
Arduino SMS Sending Motion Detector using Python: Step by step guide is a course specially created for Electronic Geeks & Engineers who want to move their Arduino Programming to the next level by implementing Python APIs to receive SMS Notification whenever Arduino detected a Movement.
Welcome to this new course.
The course lesson will explain “How to achieve the full potential of your Arduino using Python” by using Python APIs. This course will work best for you if you have got basic knowledge of Electronics and Arduino. you’ll find out how to interface the Arduino along with your Computer and Control it using Python and the way to share data between Arduino and Python to initiate an action like sending an SMS.
Arduino is often employed in your Engineering projects, Industrial Projects or Home Automation related projects.
Arduino is one among the cost-effective tools which you’ll create or purchase & starts programming to interact with physical elements along with your logic & create results the way you wish.
And using Python, you’ll fully control the Arduino Board and therefore the various process parameters like Motor Speed, LED ON/OFF Feedback, Temperature Signal, you’ll also create unlimited Buttons, Switches & Message Box to manage the Arduino
After ending this course, you’ll create Innovative Projects. the sole thing that you simply got to do is THINKING, WIRING & CODING.
Note: No Previous Python experience is required.
Who this course is for:
- Engineering Students – Electronics, Electrical & Computer Science
- High School Science Students
- Electronic Geeks, Hobbiest & Art Students
- Arduino Geeks
- Python Geeks
Created by Educational Engineering Team
Last Updated 9/2020
Size : 570.1 MB