All non-techies and newcomers are welcome!
- Pass the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam
- Learn the foundations of cloud computing and AWS, including its primary services, benefits, and use cases.
- There are no pre-requisites for this course. All non-techies and newcomers are welcome!
Welcome to the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Course.
Are you a business professional, accountant, sales person, or some other type of non-technical person that works in the tech industry? Have you always wanted to know what cloud computing is, how it works, and what it’s used for – without all the technical jargon? If you answered YES, then the Certified Cloud Practitioner course and exam are perfect for you.
As the cloud computing industry continues to grow, understanding it’s concepts, purpose, and use cases will become an increasingly valuable skill among non I.T. individuals and employees. What that in mind, AWS created an exam that covers the very basics of their cloud computing platform, and that tests you on basic AWS services, benefits, concepts, and use cases. All without having to know detailed technical terms, concepts, and know-how.
For all those who want to learn these basics, this course has been designed with two main objectives in mind: (1) Prepare you to pass the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam, and (2) learn the foundations of cloud computing and AWS, including its primary services, benefits, and use cases.
This course is NOT designed to teach you how to build and run applications on AWS. This course is all about conceptual understanding. If you are looking for an introduction to AWS course from a hands-on/cloud engineering perspective, please see our AWS Essentials course.
As an added bonus to all who enroll, we have made a select group of Linux Academy’s Hands-On Labs and flashcards available for free to all students who wish to take advantage of them. Instructions on how to access these bonus features will be provided during the course. (NOTE: These bonus features are not a required part of the course. they are an addition you can choose if you so wish).
- Non-I.T. individuals or employees who wish to learn the foundations of cloud computing and AWS; those who wish to pass the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam.
- Please note that this course is NOT designed to teach you how to build and run applications on AWS.
Created by Linux Academy, Thomas Haslett
Last updated 4/2019
Size: 1.28 GB