AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Hands-on Labs
Want to get practical experience AND pass your AWS Certified Solutions Architect exam? Do our AWS Hands-On Labs course!
- Learn AWS through 20+ hours of guided practice lab exercises (hands-on)
- Gain solid experience on AWS and be fully prepared for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam
- Learn how to design the best solution architectures on AWS using practical examples
- Gain deep knowledge and experience of Amazon EC2, Elastic Load Balancing, Auto Scaling, EBS and EFS
- Practice labs also include Serverless, Containers, Databases, Analytics, Application Integration, Automation, Security and much more
- Understand the design patterns that relate to each service and put your skills into practice
- All hands-on labs are backed by high-quality logical diagrams so you can visualize what you’re building
- Students of this course will not only be able to pass the exam, but be able to demonstrate strong capability with AWS to employers
- A free-tier AWS account is recommended to follow along with the practice labs
- A basic understanding of AWS
This is the first and only AWS Hands-On Labs course for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate. After taking this course you’ll feel confident with building applications on AWS and be ready to easily pass your AWS Certification exam first time.
We’re going to help you build knowledge and practical experience. Get certified the fun way!
Check out the many FREE previews to understand how we teach the SAA-C01 exam blueprint using guided AWS Hands-On Labs and learn about other people’s experience in the excellent course reviews!
- You will learn – how to design and build multi-tier web architectures with services such as Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), AWS Route 53, AWS Lambda, Amazon API Gateway and Amazon Elastic File System (EFS)
- You will learn – how to create Docker container clusters on Amazon Elastic Container Services (ECS), set up serverless event driven AWS Lambda Functions with Amazon API Gateway and Amazon Kinesis integrations, and geographically redundant database services with Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS).
- You will learn – how to configure Amazon Virtual Private Clouds (VPC), subnets, and route tables and setup best practice Security Group configurations.
- You will learn – how to build repeatably and securely with AWS CloudFormation, set up a PaaS with AWS Elastic Beanstalk, configure Amazon S3 bucket policies and share data between multiple AWS accounts.
- You will learn – how to use application integration services including AWS Step Functions, Amazon MQ, SNS, SWF and SQS.
- You will learn – how to design architectures that are cost-effective, operationally efficient, secure, performant and resilient using AWS best practices.
- You will learn – the knowledge you need to know to answer any question and PASS your exam!
- All this and much, much more!
What do other students say?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Instructor is Fantastic! Really like the way the sections and materials are setup and hands on. I highly recommend this course for anyone that wants to learn AWS
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This is a very practical course which shall build your experience on AWS. Brilliant and an In-depth course. All contents are explained and demonstrated in labs. The labs and each components that is used are explained and reasons are given for their use. The Best AWS course that I have bought
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Hello, The course designed by Neal Davis is absolutely outstanding. It focuses completely on a hands-on lab session that gives a better understanding of the topics. Going through all the lab session it was easy for me to understand and remember things. Go for this course without having any doubts
How is this course different?
Most courses for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate are made up of 80%+ slides and bullet points and less than 20% of practical exercises. Many studies have proven that people learn best through practical activities.
With our practical AWS Labs approach, you will learn how to architect and build solutions on Amazon Web Services and will have a strong experience-based skillset by the end of the course. You will be looking over my shoulder and building applications using guided AWS Practice Labs.
We start with the basics of setting up an account, and use a process of repetition and incremental learning to build practical skills and theoretical knowledge.
We take you from opening your first AWS Free Tier account through to creating complex multi-tier architectures, always sticking to the SAA-C01 exam blueprint to ensure you’re learning practical skills and also preparing for your exam. Our method ensures that you retain the knowledge as repeated practice is the best way to learn and build your cloud skills.
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who is studying for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam or the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional exam and wants to build a solid skill set – not just theoretical knowledge. It is also useful for anyone who is interested in gaining hands-on experience with AWS through guided AWS Hands-On Labs and is therefore suitable if you’re doing other AWS Certifications (please understand the scope is tailored to the SAA-C01).
Who is this course NOT for?
Don’t take this course if you want to just sit back and learn boring theory (there are plenty of other options for that). We show you how to build on AWS and actually get to DO IT! This course is not suitable for those who are only looking to cram for their exam! As with anything, you need to put in the time and effort to become an AWS expert.
We are totally confident in the value of our AWS Labs course which comes with a 30 day unconditional money-back guarantee. So enrol now – risk free!
- Students of the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam who need to gain practical experience with the platform
- Students of any AWS Certification who need practical experience of AWS
- Anyone who wants to learn AWS and gain hands-on experience
- Solutions Architects seeking and understanding of the AWS Cloud
Created by Neal Davis, Digital Cloud Training
Last updated 8/2019
Size: 8.97 GB