learn to create a full stack web application from scratch using Python Django and Blazor.
What you’ll learn
Full Stack Web Development
Blazor Front End Web Development
Django Backend Web Development with SQL Server, Mongo DB, My SQL, Postgre SQL and SQLite
Build RESTful APIs
The demand for a Full-Stack Web Developer is the highest compared to any technology professional. They are paid exceptionally well both in the companies and also as freelancers.
This is due to the fact that full-stack web developers have diverse set of skills.
- They are good at Database Development.
- Backend Development.
- And also in Front End Development.
In this course, you will learn full stack web development with Blazor for the frontend and Python Django for the backend.
We will build the same backend project with different databases such as Microsoft SQL Server, My SQL, Mongo DB, PostgreSQL and SQLite.
Sections in this Master Course:
1) Blazor, Python Django and Mongo DB.
2) Blazor, Python Django and My SQL.
3) Blazor, Python Django and PostgreSQL.
4) Blazor, Python Django and Microsoft SQL Server.
5) Blazor, Python Django and SQLite.
With Blazor, you will learn to
* Add routing to our app.
* Add bootstrap table with custom sorting and filtering features.
* Add modal pop up window with drop down and date picker.
* We will also learn how to upload an image and save it in the backend sever.
I am sure that this course will definitely help you in your journey as a full stack web developer.
Welcome to the course, and happy learning.
Who this course is for:
- python developers, backend developers, frontend developers, angular and react developers
Created by Vinay Kumar
Last updated 8/2021
Size: 3.94 GB