Certified Security Sentinel (CSS)
What Will I Learn?
- Understand the basic principles of computer security
- Increase awareness of cyber-attacks
- Implement countermeasures to mitigate the attacks
- Learn to safely use internet at work, home and public places
- Securely access the corporate network from anywhere
- No prior knowledge or certification is required to opt for this course.
- However, the students should have hands-on experience of using personal computers and internet.
The Certified Security Sentinel (CSS) by Mile2 is a vendor neutral beginner level certification that teaches the students who use a computer on the internet. The students are made aware of the cyber-attacks and the countermeasures to mitigate or minimize the effects of these attacks. The course is based on the official curriculum of the CSS certification exam.
The Certified Security Sentinel (CSS) course will enable the students to fully understand the security threats that attack daily and countermeasures associated with these attacks. Additionally, the students learn how attacks are performed, how to identify an attack, and how to secure information. The course also teaches the students about the valuable skill sets of on security.
- The course is intended for beginners who are looking to get an understanding of the cyber-attacks that can cause damage to the data and gain knowledge of mitigating the attacks.
- . The course is also useful for the students looking to clear the CSS certification exam offered by Mile2.
Created by Integrity Training
Last updated 4/2018
Size: 2.96 GB