Communication skills and managing conflict
What you’ll learn
- Lifetime access and 30-days money back guarantee
- Course will be updated regularly with new content
- How to communicate effectively
- You will gain communication skills that will grant you an advantage during conflicts
- Conflict management
- How to solve conflicts in the workplace
- Generate better alternatives
- Increase self-esteem and respect
- Basic knowledge of english and access to a laptop and internet connection.
- Basic knowledge of communication and what conflict resolution means and why it’s important
This communication course will guide you through all you need to know in order to improve your communication skills and conflict resolution skills. During our time together you will learn about verbal communication, how to resolve conflicts, how to manage conflicts and how to communicate effectively.
You will learn about identifying the root cause of the conflict and how to deal with the different conflicts that may arise.
We will be talking about multiple subjects and also deep diving into them for a more profound experience and also in order to provide examples and give you a better understanding. After this you will be able to better define communications and how to communicate effectively.
After this course you will gain valuable skills that will show you how to resolve conflicts, help you mitigate conflicts and reach a resolution much faster than before. You will also be able to use the skills gained here in interview questions about teamwork before hiring someone.
I would recommend this course for anyone who is interested in solving conflicts in a meaningful and timely manner.
- Anyone who is interested in improving their communication skills
- Anyone who wants to learn conflict management
- Anyone who is interested in how they can improve and gain a deeper understanding of interpersonal relationships and conflicts.
- As long as you wish to improve your life and have a need to become a better person then you have come to the right place. We will look at different ways in which people deal with conflict and I will explain in detail how we can recognize them and how to tackle these challenges.
Created by Mihai Alexandru Gafar
Last updated 9/2018
Size: 1.62 GB