Create Whiteboard Animated Videos with Videoscribe!
No drawing skills needed! Learn everything you need to know about using the whiteboard program called Videoscribe!
- Create your own whiteboard video
- Master camera movements to get your ideal “look”
- Import your own images into Videoscribe
- Understand the difference between a bitmap image and a vector image (and why that’s important)
- Windows or Mac computer
- Videoscribe Version 2 (The current version) – Trial or Subscription
Videoscribe is a whiteboard animation program that lets you create videos straight from your computer. You can easily have a hand (that you can choose) draw each word or image as you’re saying them in a voiceover!
We’ll start with the best way to approach the program and build a strong foundation so that working with the program’s quirks will be a piece of cake!
I’ve also included the sample files that I created throughout the course so that you can open them yourself to learn how I did a certain effect!
The program is always being updated and I’ll continue to update the course to explain new features and techniques!
It’s time to create some amazing whiteboard videos, so let’s get started!
- Anyone who wants to create whiteboard content his/her website/business
- Anyone who wants to learn advanced Videoscribe techniques
- NOT for people looking for a free way to create whiteboard videos
- No past experience with the program is needed
Created by Luke Yoshida
Last updated 12/2015
Size: 632.00 MB