Dagger 2 And MVP Bootcamp For Android Developers
Level Up your Android development skills .Start writing cleaner, testable, expandable and easily maintainable codes
What Will I Learn?
- Learn to develop Android Applications professionally following Object Oriented Principles
- Learn to implement dependency injection in android applications using Dagger 2
- Learn to implement view binding in android applications using Butter Knife
- Learn to write clean,testable,expandable and easily maintainable code for your android applications
- Confidence to face Android developer job interviews with Dagger 2 and Butter Knife knowledge
- Save a lot of development time and cost by following prefer software architectural principles
- Learn to develop Android Applications professionally following MVP(Model-View-Presenter)
- Learn to implement MVP in android applications using Dagger 2
- You should have some beginner level experience in Android app development.
- You should be able to use Android Studio.
- You should have basic Java programming skills.
Level Up you android development skills ,start writing smart, testable, expandable and easily maintainable codes mastering dependency injection design pattern.
- This courses has designed to take you from beginner level to the expert level of android app development.
- From this course you will be able to learn complete ins and outs of how to develop much professional android apps applying dependency injection design pattern using dagger 2 and butter knife Libraries as well as MVP architecuture.
- In 2018 dependency injection(with Dagger 2) is a must have skill when you are panning and developing large professional level android applications.
- These days most of the companies use MVP or MVVM architecture for their android applications. Dependency Injection is a must have skill, if you are willing to work with those teams.It allows you to create readable, expandable, maintainable and easy to test applications.
- There are many android developers who found it very difficult to understand these topic.That’s because most of the tutorials have created for expert level android developers.They are very complex and difficult to understand at once.
- from this course you will be able to learn all the basic and advanced topics ,step by step, with very easy to understand lectures and practical examples.
- Spend just five hours. You will be able to add Dagger 2 ,Butter Knife and MVP skills to you resume.
- Beginner and intermediate level android developers(with at least 3 months of Android experience) !
- Experienced android developers who want to level up their skills!
Created by Anushka Madusanka
Last updated 7/2018
Size: 1.26 GB