Deep Dive on Version Control System
This tutorial will help beginners learn the basic functionality of Git version control system.
- This tutorial is about getting started with using Git, understand the version control tools and getting the setup done.
- Capability to install software on your computer
- Admin rights may be required for software installation
- Knowledge of developing applications
- Exposure to software development
This tutorial is about getting started with using Git, understand the version control tools and getting the setup done. Version control systems are a group of software tools that help a software team accomplish changes to source code over time. Until now the most widely used modern version control system in the world is Git. Git is a mature, actively maintained open source project originally developed in 2005 by Linus Torvalds, the famous creator of the Linux operating system kernel.
This tutorial will help beginners learn the basic functionality of Git version control system. This training covers the following points:
- Introduction to Version Control System
- Terminologies and Types
- Understanding SVN-Life Cycle
- Understanding SVN-Life Cycle -2
- Demo of Svn working repository
- Working of Git
- Git Life Cycle
- Operations in Git
- Anyone interested in using source control and specifically Git
- Software engineers, developers, programmers new to Git
- IT Managers or technical leads
- Creative professionals
Created by SimpliCode Point
Last updated 2/2019
Size: 1.48 GB