Design A Complete Responsive Business Website From Scratch
- Web Designing Process
- Create a complete website from scratch
- Responsive Design
- Use 3rd Party Libraries
- Host Your Website For Free
- Basic knowledge of computer
- Basic idea of how the internet works
- A computer & internet connection
Every business needs an online presence in today’s age. This course is aimed at helping you design a complete website from scratch right from the planning of the website to the deployment. The website will be responsive which means that it will look great on desktop as well as mobile devices.
This course is aimed at beginner and intermediate web designers. If you are just getting started I have a beginners guide for HTML5 and CSS in this course. Once you are equipped with all the knowledge you need to have, we will start with the design using HTML5 and CSS.
Everything will be done onscreen. If you follow along you will have a complete responsive website designed by the end of this course. You will learn some tips and tricks along the way.
In the end, I will show you how to host the website online for the world to see.
Here is why you should take this course:
- Practical approach to learning in this course will help you understand web design better.
- You don’t need to have any knowledge of web designing beforehand.
- There are 2 quizzes which will help you revise your knowledge of HTML5 and CSS.
- A web design exercise at the end of the course for practice.
- Source code for the main project and web design exercise available for download.
Using the knowledge you can start designing almost any type of static website you want.
I hope you get the most out of this course. Thanks and happy coding!
- Beginner web designers
- Anyone wanting to create their own responsive website from scratch
- Anyone who wants to learn HTML5 and CSS
Created by Godson Thomas
Last updated 6/2019
Size: 2.44 GB