Django 2 & React: Build A Realtime Web App
Learn to build a realtime web app using Django 2, Channels, Redis, Websocket and Reactjs
What you’ll learn
- Build a realtime note taking application like Evernote
- Structure & Build a full web application
- Create Restful API with Django Rest Framework
- Websocket using Channels and Redis
- Combine Django and Reactjs
- Basic understanding of Python or other languages like Php, Java etc..
- Reactjs basics
- Using a terminal
Welcome to Complete Django 2 & React Bootcamp. In this course you are going to learn how to setup and build a realtime web application like Evernote. We will start off by setting up our models then model serializers for the API and finally giving our application realtime feature. We are going to be using alot awesome django packages such as: Django Rest Framework(For API), Django Channels(For websocket/realtime), Redis and much more..
But that’s not it. For the frontend we will be using ReactJs to pull the data from our API and connecting to the websocket.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner web developers
- Anyone who wants to build nice web applications using python django 2
Created by Jean R
Last updated 5/2018
Size: 828.67 MB