Fingerstyle Guitar – Intermediate Level Fingerpicking
Go beyond the basics of fingerstyle guitar by learning new techniques and playing more challenging songs
What Will I Learn?
- Play various guitar techniques like hammer ons, pull offs, slides, harmonics, and more
- Play riffs from several different popular fingerstyle songs smoothly
- Learn various fingerstyle specific techniques to help you create unique rhythms
- Play barre chords in a fingerstyle song
- You should be comfortable changing chords
- You should be able to read guitar tabs
- You should know basic fingerstyle finger positioning
What’s included in the course?
- This course is purposely direct and to the point. You’ll learn everything you need, without wasting time on boring, drawn out content. It shouldn’t take years to learn fingerpicked guitar.
- You’ll learn many new techniques and improve your fingerstyle skills.
- Individual, priority support. Have a question? No worries, I’m always here to help you with any issues you have along the way!
- A great system on udemy for keeping track of which videos you’ve been through, regardless of which device you’re on
Priority Support At No Extra Charge
If you have any issues at all during the course, I’m always ready and available to answer any questions you have.
I know that people struggle with fingerstyle guitar, and I can help you get through your problems hassle free. I love being able to directly help students, so I’m always happy when my students send me questions!
100% money back guarantee within 30 days.
This method of teaching has worked for hundreds of my students over the years, so I am confident that it will work for you. You can try the course at no risk to you – if something just doesn’t click for you, I’ll give you your money back, no questions asked!
This course is NOT a magic wand, but it IS a targeted missile
Will this course give you instant guitar god superpowers? Of course not. Like any skill, it takes practice.
But what this course will do for you is set you on the absolute most direct path to being able to play fingerstyle guitar well with as little time and effort as possible. You’ll still have to practice, but everything you do practice will be incredibly useful, and get you much farther than you thought you’d be, in much less time.
So give the course a try, and I guarantee you’ll up your fingerpicking skills in no time at all 🙂
- You are comfortable with chords and tabs
- You have a bit of experience with basic fingerstyle positioning
Created by Kurt Berg
Last updated 12/2017
Size: 1.49 GB