Fullstack Web Development With Laravel and Vue.js
Learn how to build and deploy Fullstack web applications with Laravel & VueJs
- Build real world Vue js & Laravel applications
- Deploy Laravel application both in Heroku and Digital Ocean Virtual Private Server
- Understand how Vue js works and how it interacts with Laravel Backend API
- Use Laravel Mix for asset compilation
- A Mac, Windows, or Linux computer with Local Development Environement installed (xampp, wamp, Laravel homestead, etc)
- A Mac, Windows, or Linux computer with Nodejs installed
Welcome to “Fullstack Web Development With Laravel and Vue.js”, the best online resource for learning how to build full stack web app with Laravel 5, Bootstrap 4, Vue.js and other technologies.
All of my courses are project-driven learning, in this course we will build real world project, that will make you proud of yourself and make you confident to build complex web applications that you can imagine.
Here’s exactly what you will learn:
- Basic Laravel features: database migration, database seeds, model factories, accessor & mutattors, form validation, authentication and authorization.
- Advance Eloquent Relationship: Many to many and Many to Many polymorphic relationship.
- Integrating Fontawesome 5 via Laravel mix.
- Integrating Bootstrap 4 for UI Styling.
- Implementing DRY principle.
- Using Git for version control and Github as code repository.
- Introduction to Vue js: Directive, list rendering, conditional rendering, class binding, style binding, components, mixins and much more.
- Integrating Vue js & Ajax to make our application more interactive.
- Deploy Laravel applications in Heroku and Digital Ocean Virtual Private Server.
- Upgrade Laravel application to the newer version to make our app up to date.
- And much more
So what you’re waiting for? Join today and learn how to build full stack web apps from scratch with Laravel & Vue.js.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to combine Laravel with Vue js and other web technologies to build full stack web application
- This course is meant for students already familiar with the basics of Laravel and wants to level up their development skills by building real life project
Created by Eding Muhamad Saprudin
Last updated 8/2019
English [Auto-generated], Italian [Auto-generated]
Size: 10.46 GB