How to Hack a Web Application- Security Practices
Learn how to hack website or Web application and how to write secure Web application.
What you’ll learn
- How to hack web Application
- How to build secure Application
- Be good hacker, good tester, or good developer
- If you are hacker or tester you donot need to have any background, i will teach you everything
- If you are developer you need to know how to write Web App
- You will need a computer running Microsoft Windows, or Linux, or a Mac running OS X.
This course for anyone who wants to hack web Apps or secure web Apps or test web apps from scratch, We will start by discus fundamentals of web development. Then we will start talking about how to gathering Information on the Target to attack. Then we will learn how to Bypass Restriction and validation of input then how to secure our web Apps from the bypassing process. Then we will talk about a number of attacks such as Query String Attack, Cookies Attack, Hidden Field attack, URL Jumping Attack,csrf attack and how to use Session Hijacking to stole user identity. Then we will talk about XSS Attack and how could be used to stole cookies and show ADS or apply pishing, and SQL Injection that could be used to break the Web App database. Then we will talk about Directory Traversal and Denial Of Service. All the practises has real-world exercises
- Developer who wants to build secure Web App
- Tester who wants to find holes in Web App
- Hacker who wants to find holes to break web App
Created by Hussein Al Rubaye
Last updated 10/2018
Size: 1.33 GB