The Selfie Masterclass Where We Use Image Editing to Learn How To Enhance and Edit Your Selfies in Facetune
What you’ll learn
- You Will Know How To Use Facetune No Matter How You Want To Edit Your Pictures
- You Will Be Able To Edit More Natural Looking Selfies
- You Will Be Able To Edit More Glamorous Looking Selfies
- You Will Understand Why Facetune Is Very Easy To Use Compared To Other Editing Softwares
- You Are Going To Be Able To Understand How To Use The Free Version Of Facetune
- You Are Going To Understand How To Use Your Existing Image Editing Skills in Facetune
- You Need To Own An iPhone or an iPad
- You Want To Know More About The App Facetune
- You Are Curious On How To Edit and Perfect Selfies
- You Need To Be Comfortable Using An iPhone or iPad
- You Should Have An Interest For Image Editing
Do you want to be able to edit pictures of yourself without having to know complicated editing softwares?
Are you curious to know how celebrities like the Kardashians uses Facetune to edit most of their selfies?
Are you passionate about retouching and image editing? Then this course is definitely for you!
Welcome to this course and selfie masterclass where I am going to walk you through all of the necessary steps to be able to edit and enhance a selfie or a portrait picture in the app Facetune.
This course begins to cover:
- The important steps and what you need to know before starting to edit a photo in Facetune
- How to use iPhone photography to shoot the best possible photo of yourself to edit inside the app
- How you proceed to upload the photo to Facetune.
We are then going to go trough the process of using a natural looking selfie and then retouching it in the app to make it look as natural as before but more enhanced.
As the course goes on we are going to take a look at how we can use a photo of ourselves to edit it in a way that makes it look like we might have some make up on or make it look more glamourous.
During the course I am going to go through every feature and tool in the app that you will get with the free version of Facetune so that everyone can enjoy image editing at it’s finest.
These are a couple examples on what tools we are going to be working with:
- Light FX
- Filtersand more…
After completing this course you will be able to for example:
- Retouch a photo of yourself to make it look more natural but enhanced
- Know how to use portrait photography with your iPhone to shoot a picture to edit
- Edit a picture or photo in a more glamorous way to make it look like you have make up on
- Feel confident about being able to use the app and how to master the tools
If you are curious about who I am:
My name is Matilda and I am a 26 year old girl with hobbies such as:
- Image editing
- Portrait photography
- Digital designand
- Social media
Earlier this year I discovered this app called Facetune and since I have a passion for image editing I started learning more about it and also how to use it. My experience have grown since starting to use the app and I have now edited and perfected several pictures of both myself but also other people.
I hope you now have e good grip on what the course is about and what we will cover.
Feel free to look through the curriculum of the course and watch some previews, I look forward to seeing you inside!
- Anyone Who Wants To Be Able To Edit A Picture Of Themselves Without Knowing How To Use A Professional Photo Editing Software Like Photoshop
- Someone Who Uploads Pictures Of Themselves To Social Media
- Anyone Who Wants To Know How Celebrities Like The Kardashians Edits Most Of Their Selfies With Facetune
- Someone Who Wants To Know How To Enhance A Profile Picture Of Themselves
- Anyone Who Has An Interest For Image Editing
- Someone Who Has Image Editing As A Hobby Or Passion
Created by Matilda Pellén
Last updated 10/2018
Size: 871.87 MB