[INE] Azure Infrastructure As Code Bootcamp
INE – Azure Infrastructure As Code Bootcamp
This Bootcamp is aimed at cloud engineers that want to learn how to write Infrastructure as Code and perform automated deployments. You’ll start off by learning how to collaborate with your team on template code. You’ll see how to version templates in GitHub, and you’ll also learn how to initialize repos and store templates on GitHub. Next, you’ll see how you can use the Azure Resource Manager (ARM) template system, along with Azure Bicep, Microsoft’s new domain-specific language (DSL). Finally, [INE] Azure Infrastructure As Code Bootcamp you’ll learn how to automate deployments with GitHub Actions.
At the end of this Bootcamp, students will be able to:
• Collaborate with teams on Infrastructure as Code
• Work Azure Resource Manager (ARM) Templates
• Create templates with Azure Bicep
• Perform Deployments using GitHub Actions
• Recommended Knowledge or Skills Prior to Taking this Course
• Foundational knowledge of cloud services and how those services are provided with Microsoft Azure.
About Tim Warner
Timothy Warner is a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) in Cloud and Datacenter Management who is based in Nashville, TN. His professional specialties include Microsoft Azure, cross-platform PowerShell, and all things Windows Server-related.
Author: Tim Warner
Duration: 8h 13m
Size: 3.24 GB