- Work With Variables and Strings
- Use Arrays To Store Information
- Use JQuery To Begin Dynamically Adding Changes To Your Webpages
Tired of taking programming course after programming course and nothing seems to stick or make sense?
What You Will Be Learning In This Course
- Variables – In module number 2 you will be learning all about variables and strings. At the end of module 2 you will have a basic project to build as well as a quiz that will test you on everything you have learned so far.
- Conditional Statements – Now it’s time to start adding more flexibility to your programs. In this module you will learn how conditional statements can really add a new layer of depth to your programs. The final project for this module will be to build a interactive math quiz.
Still not convinced? Check out these customer reviews from real students who have purchased this course:
Just what a real beginner is looking for.WHY we do things, WHAT are those things and HOW and WHY we use commands.Not just a tutorial (as many of the others). Considering there’s plenty of free learning JS around, this course is way too good for a free-course just because of the good explanations, examples, reviews, tests, material…First time I get to like JS as it made sense progressively.
Guillermo Díaz Cortés
I look forward to seeing you enrolled in the course, sign-up now!
Created by Robin Haney
Last updated 9/2019
Size: 411.30 MB