Master The Essential Leadership Skills And Qualities To Motivate, Inspire And Lead Your Team To Greatness!
- Communicate effectively with anyone
- Transform any team into super-stars!
- Inspire and lead your team to success
- Be the best boss you can be!
- A willingness to learn
- An open mind
- A desire to be a great leader or manager!
“A leader Is a dealer in hope”
Napoleon, said that. And he was right. Clever guy, Napoleon.
The terms leader and manager are often used interchangeably, but there is a difference. And in todays competitive market, it’s not enough to be one or the other…you must be able to be both, if you want to get the most from your team. In this course, I will show you how.
“But why should I take your course, Alan?”
And that’s an important question. Now, it may seem counter-intuitive, but I’m going to paraphrase something George Bernard Shaw said “Those who can, do. Those who can’t, teach”, but some do both. I’m one of those.
I remember when I was doing my formal qualifications in my chosen profession quite a few years ago…one of my lecturers often started his sentences with “When I was in industry…” He was a great guy, a brilliant academic, but he hadn’t practiced what he was teaching for over 20 years. I think it’s a perishable skill.
I could tell you I’ve worked at a senior level across several industry sectors: automotive, manufacturing, FMCG, healthcare, pharma, and service industries. I’ve worked in both the public and private sectors. I’ve been recruited by blue chip companies. Times Top 100 companies…but all of that is history. The important thing is…I still do it.
This isn’t a theoretical course, it’s a practical one. It’s hands on.
- I will guide you through my Three T’s Methodology for creating super-star teams, complete with 9 actionable exercises that you can do today.
- I’ll share with you my interview process for recruiting great people.
- NLP techniques for effective communication.
- We will cover the practical best ways to motivate your team.
- Practical day-to-day leadership and management.
- What to do with underperformers.
- I’ll even share all the best things I’ve learned from my great managers.
This course is the result of 30 years of ongoing experience.
If you currently lead, or manage people, you should take this course.
If you aspire to lead, or manage people in the future, you should take this course.
This course comes with Udemy’s 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee, so if you’re not completely satisfied, you can get a refund…no questions asked!
Enrol now, and become the leader I know you can be!
- Anyone who leads or manages people
- New leaders or managers
- Anyone who aspires to be a leader or manager
- Existing leaders and managers, who want more tools in their toolbox
Size: 547.07 MB