Learn and Practice Python Programming | Python from scratch
Learn and Master The Python Fundamentals skills you need from scratch – Start Coding with Python 3.7.4 in No Time!
- You’ll Master Variables and Data Types by Examples.
- Working with different Operators.
- You’ll Master Data Structures and Collections.
- Hands-On Control Flow Statements.
- Hands-On Functional Programming – User Functions and Lambda.
- Object-Oriented Programming concepts- Classes and Objects by Examples.
- Handling Modules and Files by examples.
- No Python experience is required to take this course.
- A Text Editor or an IDE.
- It would be good if you have a little Programming experience that will make this much easier for you but if you do not have, no problem.
Hello, and welcome to Learn and Practice Python Programming | Python from scratch Training course for beginners.
By the End of this course, you’ll be able to code with python 3.7.4 the right way to advance your development career.
Python is a very popular, high-level, open-source programming language that can be used for a wide variety of programming applications and it’s very simple, easy to use in any operating system you are using.
In this course you Master The coding with Modern Python and it’s core principles by Hands-On Examples.
The Learn and Practice Python Programming | Python from scratch course has all what you need to Dive into Modern Python.
The course will cover
- Introduction to Python Programming language
- Installation and First step for coding with Python 3.7.4
- Using Input for Asking user and displaying it on the screen.
- Hands-On Variables, Swapping and Combination.
- Handling the different types of data.
- Strings, Quotes and Formatting.
- Understand how to use operators with data.
- Working with Lists and Handling its data.
- Mastering Tuples, its uses and methods.
- Understanding the key-value pairs.
- Learn sets and its data controlling
- conditional statements flow .
- While loop by examples .
- Looping through iterators by using for-in loop.
- Building user Functions, calling and returning.
- Hands-on Functional Programming with lambda.
- working with Classes and Objects in Python 3.7.4.
- Hands-On the different types of Modules.
- Files handling methods and modes by examples.
- and more …….You will Dive deeply into the Python 3.7.4 in a practically way and in a short time without much effort.
- Python Beginners.
- Programming Newbies.
- Anyone who wants to dive deep into Python fast without wasting time.
- Developers who know other Programming languages but are new to Python.
Created by Ahmed Ibra
Last updated 10/2019
Size: 765.34 MB