Build your own indicators, signal generators and automate trading logic.
What you’ll learn
Develop Custom Indicators
Pine Script Fundamentals
Pine Script Version 3 & 4
Free Up Screen Time By Setting Up Custom Alerts
Combining Multiple Indicators
Multi Time Frame Techniques
Using Code To Bypass Premium Features of TradingView
Common Developer Problems & Solutions
Modify & Understand Existing Scripts & Build Your Own!
Create and automate trading tools
Have a free TradingView account.
TradingView is one of the most well known online charting platforms across the globe. With its clean charts and access to hundreds of exchanges across multiple asset domains, it has become the go-to source for beginners and experts interested in finance.
This course will teach you how to take advantage of TradingViews powerful charting library by creating your own custom indicators using the Pine Script language.
Is this course for me?
- If you want to become a better trader, then this course is for you.
- If you want A to Z step by step Pine Script pedagogy, then this course is for you.
- If you want to learn how to program your own indicators, then this course is for you.
- If you want to turn your trading logic into an automated strategy, then this course is for you.
- If you want to get past the limits of TV with code, then this course is for you.
- If you want to learn how to program, then this course is for you.
What skills will I learn in this course?
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Modify & Understand Existing Scripts & Build Your Own!
- Automate trading logic.
- View and monitor multiple assets on one chart. On a FREE TradingView account.
- Combine Multiple Indicators Into One.
- Free Up Screen Time By Setting Up Custom Alerts.
- Tips and Tricks for writing better code and bypassing some of TradingViews pro features!
- Program in Pine Script!
How will I learn?
You will experience Pine Script from the eyes of a seasoned Programmer and Trader cultivated from years of passionate improvement.
Throughout the course:
- I will guide you from basic to advanced concepts.
- You will be shown several different ways to accomplish one thing, making sure you understand the differences between each approach while highlighting which approach you should use.
- You will fortify theory and knowledge with hands-on practice, by doing code alongs in the Pine Editor on TradingView.
- I will answer any and all of your questions!
Is this course worth my time and money?
Because this is a highly subjective question relating to personal experience, conditions, knowledge, mental characteristics, and states; the answer depends on the person taking this course a.k.a. YOU.
With that in mind let me offer some objectives for your perceptions.
- There is almost 7 hours of content in this course. You could theoretically learn Pine Script in a day and you don’t need to look anywhere else.
- I teach you how to get past TradingView’s three indicator limit and show you techniques that allow you to monitor more than one asset on a chart. All on the free account. Yes, this course saves you the cost of a TradingView pro subscription.
- I’ve spent almost 5 years learning what I know now. I’ve consolidated and condensed that knowledge into this course, so you can be confident you are learning the right things the right way. By doing this, I am saving you time so you don’t have to do 10,000 google searches piecing together outdated blog posts, youtube tutorials, and difficult documentation. Put simply, you can learn all this stuff on your own and it will take you a while. Or you could take my course and I can teach you everything in 7 hours.
- I will continually improve and update the course as new features are added to Pine.
- Finally, you can always get your money back if you’re not satisfied!
What will each section cover?
I’ve built this course from the ground up. You don’t need to have any prior experience programming.
Here is an overview of each section with descriptions.
- Quickstart – The purpose of this section is to get familiar with the Pine editor and build your first custom Pine Script!
- Basic Syntax – We have to crawl before we can run. In this section you will learn the fundamentals of Pine Script and test your understanding at the end.
- Variables – These babies are the gears to our Pine Script Engine. Getting a handle on variables will really put things into motion. You will learn about all the different types and forms of variables. You will learn how to store and retrieve data so you can use it in your custom scripts later. You will be quizzed at the end.
- Variable Operators – This is the fun part. Building on the last section, after completing this section you will know how to manipulate and control the logic in your code. This is the core of our algorithmic trading. You will be quizzed at the end.
- Drawing On The Chart – There really is no use to Pine Script if you don’t know how to do this. By the end of this section not only will you learn how to draw and plot everything to your charts. You will build a multi chart with custom candles. You will combine indicators in a project and control your plots with inputs. You will plot better than Descartes himself.
- Conditional Operations – Take everything we’ve learned so far and continue building on it. This section is all about conditional operations and how to make decisions in our code. By the end of this section you will know how to program smart code and create decision trees based on pure logic. We will continue on our project from the last section
- Functions – The bread and butter of functional programming. Daunting at first, but don’t let this concept scare you away. You don’t need functions, but once you work with them you will never want to work without them. By the end of this section you will understand the concept of functional programming and you will be able to call yourself a real programmer if you can finish the final piece of the project.
- Labels & Lines (NEW COURSE ADDITION NOVEMBER 2020)- One of the newest and most powerful features of Pine Script Version 4. By the end of this section you will be able to draw complex lines and labels. You will create an automatic fibonacci tool. A trade analyzer and a real time dashboard with multiple indicator outputs.
- Wrapping Up – A warm goodbye with special gifts.
What you get with the course:
- Over 50 On-Demand Video Lessons
- 7 Hours Of Content
- 3 Projects
- 13 Downloadable Resources, including all the code I use
- 30-day money-back Guarantee
- Instructor feedback — Yes I care about my students and want you to be successful
- Exclusive Group access & extra resources for extended learning beyond course materials
- Quizzes & Activities
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion at the End
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Pine Script Developers
- Traders Interested in Freeing Up Precious Screen Time
- Freelance Developers Looking to Cash in On a Growing Niche
- Financial Analysts Interested In Programming
- Investors Interested In Automated Solutions
- Anyone Looking to Learn a New Skill That Could Earn Them Money Online
Created by Paul D. Mendes
Last updated 6/2022
Size: 2.55 GB