Machine Learning – A-Z™ Full Course
Learn Machine Learning Algorithms in Python and R, Build Real Life Projects Like Speech and Face Recognition.
- Master Machine Learning on Python & R
- Know which Machine Learning model to choose for each type of problem
- Have a great intuition of many Machine Learning models
- Implement Machine Learning Algorithms
- Use Machine Learning for personal purpose
- Learn From MIT notes
- Build No. of Great projects
- some high school mathematics level.
- Some programming experience in Python
- A passion to learn, and basic computer skills!
Interested in the field of Machine Learning? Then this course is for you!
- AI and machine learning have the potential to create an additional $2.6T in value by 2020 in Marketing and Sales, and up to $2T in manufacturing and supply chain planning.
- Gartner predicts the business value created by AI will reach $3.9T in 2022.
- IDC predicts worldwide spending on cognitive and Artificial Intelligence systems will reach $77.6B in 2022.
- 23% of North American enterprises have machine learning embedded in at least one company function as of last year.19% of enterprises in developing markets including China and 21% in Europe also have successfully integrated machine learning into functions. The graph below shows the results of a McKinsey & Company survey of 2,135 enterprise senior executive respondents. The graph displays the percent of respondents whose organizations have embedded AI capabilities in at least one function or business unit. Respondents can select multiple AI capabilities
Scopes of Machine Learning
The machine learning technology is used in most banking and finance industry because the proper implication of technology can give the outstanding result and significant improvement can be seen in terms of replacing legacy system and developed enterprise. The machine learning technology helped the banking & Finance sector in taking company’s decision making, improving customer experience, increasing the backend and frontend staff efficiency.
- Improved customer services
- Improved customer services
- Investment Predictions
- Fraud Preventions
- Personalized Digital Assistant
- Network Security
Projects In this course
You will get projects with source code , so it will be more understandable and rich for learning.
Like speech and face recognition, Bluex and many more.
What materials you will get int this course?
You will Get MIT press Notes on Machine learning and yes some of E- Books
So Hurry ! Get this course and Get in the Field of Machine Learning.
Quiz and Interview question will updated soon.
- Anyone interested in Machine Learning.
- Any people who are not that comfortable with coding but who are interested in Machine Learning and want to apply it easily on datasets.
- Software developers or programmers who want to transition into the lucrative data science and machine learning career path will learn a lot from this course.
- Including business leaders, managers, app developers, consumers – you!
Created by Programming Academy- Learn and Create
Last updated 7/2019
Size: 6.11 GB