Make Your First Future Bass Track – In FL Studio
Use Free/Built-In-FL-Studio-Plugins to make a Future Bass track
What Will I Learn?
- Create a Future Bass track, start to finish
- Create a Supersaw, Lead and Bass synth from scratch in 3xOSC
- Understanding What Bussing is in the Context of Mixing
- Create a reversed sound effect
- Create an instrument using a vocal sample
Prior Experience with FL Studio Highly Suggested. If you’ve taken my free “How To Make Your First EDM Track” course, you have the prerequisite knowledge needed to take this one.
Learn from EDM ghost producer Colin Warn how to make a future-bass track!
Having sold thousands of dollars in ghost productions, and having made over 200+ tracks, this kid who likes to write about himself in the third person will teach you:
- How to start and finish a Future Bass track
- How to beef up a wimpy sound by using distortion
- How to create your own reversed sound effects
- How to create your own future bass supersaw sound using built-in FL Studio synths
- How to mix and master using free or built-in plugins
- How to make a future bass melody
- How to create an instrument from a vocal sample
- The “history” of future bass
…and much more.
The first 1/4 of the course is open as a preview to anyone interested: So go ahead and try it before you buy it.
Hope to see you in the classroom!
- Producers interested in creating a Future Bass track
- Producers with some experience looking to up their production game
- Producers interested in creating a track using only free plugins/samples
Created by Colin Warn
Last updated 2/2017
Size: 569.70 MB