Managing Stakeholder Engagement (PMI – PMP)
Managing Stakeholder Engagement (PMI – PMP) : Project Management Professional Certification Program (PMI-PMP)
What you’ll learn
- Recognize the inputs to the Manage Stakeholder Engagement process
- Distinguish between the tools and techniques you can use to manage stakeholder engagement
- Identify methods to collect feedback you can use for managing stakeholder engagement
- Recognize the interpersonal and team skills you can use for managing stakeholder engagement
- Identify the outputs of the Manage Stakeholder Engagement process
- Identify the inputs to the Monitor Stakeholder Engagement process
- Recognize the tools and techniques you can use for monitoring stakeholder engagement
- Identify the outputs of the Monitor Stakeholder Engagement process
- Demonstrate your understanding of the Manage Stakeholder Engagement and Monitor Stakeholder Engagement processes
- No special requirements or prerequisites are needed to take this course, but some extra reading about projects, project management, project life cycle, organizational project management, project scope, project schedule, project costs, project quality, project human resources and project communications will help.
- Part of the Project Management Professional Certification Course (PMI-PMP)
The Managing Stakeholder Engagement (PMI – PMP) is course 28 of 28 of the Project Management Professional Certification Program (PMI-PMP).
There are few project managers who aren’t familiar with the concept of financial value. In fact, the main purpose of business is the accumulation of value in the form of money, goods, or other tangible assets.
But some project managers aren’t as familiar with the intangible value of relationships. Knowledge, access to information, connections, and goodwill. The process of developing and maintaining effective stakeholder relationships is called engagement.
In this course, we cover manage stakeholder engagement and monitor stakeholder engagement, which are the third and fourth processes in the project stakeholder management knowledge area.
1. Inputs to Manage Stakeholder Engagement
2. Techniques to Manage Stakeholder Engagement
3. Managing Engagement with Communication Skills
4. Managing Engagement with Interpersonal Skills
5. Outputs of Manage Stakeholder Engagement
6. Inputs to Monitor Stakeholder Engagement
7. Techniques for Monitoring Stakeholder Engagement
8. Outputs of Monitoring Stakeholder Engagement
9. Exercise: Engaging Project Stakeholders
That’s it! Now go ahead and push that “Take this course” button, and see you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
- Leaders, managers, entrepreneurs, professionals and project workers with or without formal project management training will improve project management skills and knowledge and will be ready to stand for formal certification.
Created by Sorin Dumitrascu
Last updated 8/2020
Size : 1.09 GB
Udemy, Free, Download, Development, 100 % Off, Free, Giga Course, gigacourse.com