Master Ethereum Solidity Programming From Scratch in 2023
Ethereum & Solidity Programming For Beginners. Build 5 Hands-On Smart Contracts: Token,ICO,Lottery,Auction,Crowdfunding
What you’ll learn
Fully Updated for 2023 and the latest version of Solidity and Ethereum
Understand the Ethereum Blockchain Platform (accounts, addresses, ether, gas, opcodes, transactions, blocks, mining, etc)
Have a very good understanding of Solidity Contract Programming Language (syntax and concepts like state variables, storage, functions, visibility, mappings)
Understand concepts like Events, Function Modifiers, Contract Inheritance, Abstract Contracts & Interfaces, etc
Design, create and deploy a fully-compliant ERC20 Token and launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
Design, develop and deploy a smart contract for a decentralized Lottery
Design, develop and deploy a smart contract for a decentralized Auction Platform
Understand good practices for developing Ethereum Smart Contracts and see real-world examples to comprehend what is the advantage of Blockchain Technologies.
Design, develop and deploy a smart contract for a decentralized FundRaising Platform
Understand what is InterPlanetary File System (IPFS) and how it works. Installing and Running an IPFS Node on Linux or Windows
This Course is NOT FOR COMPLETE BEGINNERS in Programming.
Basic Knowledge of Programming Concepts in ANY Language (variables, functions, return value, etc)
A Linux, Mac or PC Machine with an Internet Connection. No paid software required.
Very Basic Knowledge of Blockchain technology (Bitcoin).
***Fully updated for 2023 and the latest version of Solidity and Ethereum.*** This course was fully re-recorded between February and June 2021 and covers every core concept of Ethereum and Solidity with 5 Hands-On Projects.
This Ethereum and Solidity Programming course covers every major topic of Ethereum and Solidity, including Smart Contracts Compilation and Deployment, ABI, Bytecode, Transactions and Calls, Gas, State Variables, Solidity Global Variables, Getter and Setter Functions, Receive, Fallback and Payable Functions, all Solidity Data Types, Events, Accessing and Protecting the Contract’s Balance, Visibility Specifiers and many more!
This Course is NOT FOR COMPLETE BEGINNERS in Programming.
I’m constantly updating the course to be the most comprehensive, yet straightforward, Ethereum and Solidity Programming course on the market!
- Update: November 2021 – Updates to be 2022 ready
- Update: September 2021 – Manual Captions (Subtitles) in English added
- June 2021: Updating the CrowdFunding Smart Contract and the IPFS (InterPlanetary File System) Section
- May 2021: Updating the Auction, ERC20, and ICO Token Smart Contracts
- April 2021: Updating the Lottery Smart Contract
- April 2021: Updating the entire “The Solidity Programming Language” Section (3 hours of FullHD videos, coding sections, Quizzes, and Hands-On Challenges with Solutions)
- March 2021: Updating “The Ethereum Blockchain Platform” Section
- February 2021: Starting Rerecording the entire course to bring it to 2021 and beyond
- March 2020: NEW Section – IPFS (InterPlanetary File System)
- September 2018: Course Launch
This course IS NOT like any other Ethereum and Solidity Programming course you can take online. At the end of this Hands-On Course, you will MASTER all the key concepts of Ethereum and Solidity and you will become an effective Ethereum Blockchain Developer for the future that comes.
Just starting out with Ethereum Smart Contracts Development and Solidity Programming? Perfect, you are covered! This course starts out assuming you’re new to these technologies.
Or maybe you’ve already tried to learn Ethereum Blockchain Development and Solidity Programming by yourself and now you want to put all the pieces together? I’m here to help you, this course has everything you need to know about Ethereum Blockchain Development and Solidity Programming Language.
You’ll have lifetime access and you can return and look for a specific Ethereum feature or Solidity syntax anytime you want.
All presentations and Ethereum Smart Contracts used in this course are available for download.
Many Ethereum Smart Contracts such as the ERC20 Token, the ICO are ready to be used with none or very few changes.
There are many courses on Ethereum Blockchain Development and Solidity Programming. Why should you learn from me?
- I’m a Practitioner and a Blockchain Enthusiast. Welcome to the real world! I have almost 20 years of experience as a Software Engineer. Since I’ve started with Ethereum and Blockchain Development, I’ve been using or studying technology almost on a daily basis.
- I’m an Educator and I know how to make a syllabus. For the last 10 years, I’ve trained thousands of people on Linux, Networking, Security, or Programming.
- “Very detailed and well explained. Andrei completely broke down the barriers to understand Solidity programming, so many basics that are fundamental to understanding this tech were clearly explained. Very Impressive!” by Peter Olisa
- “The course is well structured and really in-depth. The instructor does a really good job explaining the concepts, with examples. I would recommend this course to anyone interested in the subject.” by Andrei Buiu
The topics covered in this course are:
- What is Ethereum Blockchain Platform
- Ethereum Accounts, Addresses, Transactions & Blocks, Gas, Opcodes, and Mining
- Tools used for Ethereum Development
- Ethereum Smart Contract Compilation, ABI, Bytecode, and Deployment to different Ethereum Blockchains
- Solidity Syntax
- In-depth details about Solidity State Variables and Functions
- Solidity Fixed-Size Arrays, Dynamic Arrays, Structs, Enums, Mappings, Global Variables, etc
- Contract Address and Balance: Sending Ether to a Contract, Payable & Fallback Functions
- Accessing the Contract Balance
- Variables and Functions Visibility: Private, Public, Internal, External
- Contract Inheritance, Abstract Contracts & Interfaces
- Real-World examples on how to create secure Smart Contracts for a decentralized unstoppable Lottery, Auction or CrowdFunding Platform, ERC20 Token, and ICO
- What is the InterPlanetary File System (IPFS) and how IPFS works? IPFS Examples.
- Installing and Running an IPFS Node on Linux
- Installing and Running an IPFS Node on Windows
Every topic includes many live examples. This course will show you the best design patterns for developing production-ready smart contracts with Ethereum Blockchain and Solidity.
After taking this course, you’ll be able to:
- Have an In-Depth Understanding of Ethereum Blockchain and Solidity Programming Language;
- Understand what are the components of the Ethereum Blockchain Platform;
- Understand why Smart Contracts and Blockchain Technologies are revolutionary technologies;
- Create different Smart Contracts to solve real-world problems;
- Plan, Design and Develop a Smart Contract for a decentralized Auction Platform;
- Plan, Design and Develop a Smart Contract for a decentralized CrowdFunding Platform;
- Plan, Design, Develop and Deploy your own Fully-Compliant ERC20 Token;
- Plan, Design, Develop and Deploy your own Initial Coin Offering (ICO);
- Install and use the InterPlanetary File System (IPFS) on Linux or Windows;
The skills you’ll learn in this Ethereum and Solidity course will boost your career and make you more valuable on the job market. This course could change your life!
Who this course is for:
- Engineers who want to understand Ethereum Blockchain Platform and how to build DApps with it.
- Programmers who want a good understanding of Solidity Programming Language.
- Anyone with a little bit of software development experience interested in cutting-edge technologies.
Created by Andrei Dumitrescu, Crystal Mind Academy
Last updated 12/2022
Size: 4.66 GB
Google Drive Links