Master Outsourcing | Get the best price & save time
Learn how to outsource like a professional. Master uncommon techniques & skills for guaranteeing project success.
- Understand what is and isn’t outsourcing
- Validate your idea’s preparedness and eligibility for outsourcing
- Understand how much to budget and ways to reduce project costs
- Navigate the biggest outsourcing platforms: UpWork and Freelancer
- Use advanced search criteria to find and locate more specific outsourcing partners
- Build a contracting strategy that works with your level of experience and your idea’s level of progress
- Intelligently choose your ideal price point and preferred region
- Write job titles, descriptions, and settings that bring in high-quality bids
- Use wireframing tools like Balsamiq to quickly put together mockups of your idea
- Use advanced techniques to bring your project together faster, negotiate bid prices, and vet potential partners
- Employ common and uncommon best practices for outsourcing
- Keep your project on track and increase transparency with tools like Asana and Trello
- Bug hunt and run QA tests like a professional
- Navigate the most common scenarios that arise from outsourcing
- No pre-requisites.
- Familiarity with common online communication tools is helpful but not necessary.
People that are skilled at outsourcing can be 10x more efficient than those who are not. Knowing how to outsource effectively is an incredibly useful skill whether you’re an entrepreneur, a manager, a marketer, or small business owner. Being able to incorporate outsourcing into your project, your business, or even your job can dramatically change your rate of success.
Cost is often the single largest factor in whether or not a project succeeds or fails. By mastering outsourcing you can virtually guarantee that you get the lowest and most reasonable price every time you launch or engage in a project.
Learn how to outsource and you’ll make magic with your project’s to-do list. You’ll be able to hit goals sooner while spending a fraction of what you planned. Save your project by going lean and shifting your attention and resources to other crucial areas.
Website development, mobile app development, logo design, market research, customer feedback, email marketing, sales, promotion, scheduling, editing, proofreading, ghostwriting, interviewing, application testing, bookkeeping, employee vetting – these are just some of the things you can outsource.
Virtually every company and startup outsources in some way. Outsourcing has endless possibilities – you just need to know how to use it.
- Anyone interested in outsourcing.
- Anyone interested in getting a detailed understanding of outsourcing and the best ways of contracting work.
- Anyone interested in improving their skills with project or product management.
Created by Evan Kimbrell
Last updated 3/2019
Size: 5.26 GB