This class has SEO resources the other classes do not
- You will know the basics of Search Engine Optimization and how to tweak your website for top search engine placement. You will also know a plethora of online tools to help you analyze your website and how to make corrections. All the tools are FREE!
- A computer and internet connection is required. A website would be helpful.
You are all excited! You finally completed your website and its going live on the Internet. Two weeks go by since its live and you can’t find it on any of the search engines. What happened? Did you submit it to the search engines? What did you do to help your website show up in at least the top twenty in Google, Yahoo and Bing?
There are literally millions of websites on the Internet, how could yours possibly come up in the top ten or top twenty websites on a search engine? It is possible to tweak your website so it does appear in the top ten or top twenty of a search online. How to tweak your website for great search engine placement is what this class is all about.
I will be covering all the tweaks that you can do to help your website reach the top ten to twenty page results in the three major search engines , Google, Bing and Yahoo.
Topics included will be:
- What is SEO
- SEO vocabulary
- Title and meta description tags
- All about keywords
- Content is king
- Free online services to help you analyze your website
- Free software to analyze and improve your website for top placement
- and more.
- Individuals and small businesses who want clients and customers from the Internet.
Created by Donna Kopitsky
Last updated 5/2018
Size: 1.75 GB