Master Web Design in Photoshop
Learn how to create stunning website designs in Photoshop; No coding included!
What you’ll learn
- Create beautiful website designs in Photoshop
- Improve their knowledge and understanding of web design principles
- Easily work in Photoshop with all the major tools
- Learn quick yet powerful techniques to get great results instantly
- You need at least Photoshop CS4 and a basic understanding of how Photoshop works
- You have to have worked at least a little bit in Photoshop and know some of the tools and hotkeys
Beautiful web design begins with a practical knowledge Adobe Photoshop. This course, intended for beginners and experienced designers alike, will show you how to use Photoshop to design web pages, custom graphics and more that excite end users and impress clients.
Prepare Yourself for a Career in Web Design by Learning the Foundations of Photoshop and the Ins-and-Outs of the Design Industry
·Master the principles of web design & typography.
·Learn to design custom graphics and beautiful icons.
·Gain access to premium psd files and templates to inspire your own projects.
·Discover how to work with clients and how to remain competitive in a cutting-edge industry.
Create Websites that Win Clients and Enhance Your Portfolio
Professional web design is in high demand, with every type of business from large corporations to small boutiques looking for web designers who can improve their online presence and build their brand. This course will teach you the skills you need to create stunning website designs using Photoshop so that you can turn your clients’ visions into reality. You will also learn how to speak with clients, decode their requests, and meet their demands.
Contents and Overview
Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced web designer, you will find this course beneficial in how it blends clear, concise instruction with real world examples and hands-on exercises.
·Photoshop & Web Design from A to Z: Following the course’s simple step-by-step process, you will learn the web design principles and Photoshop skills necessary to create vivid web pages and graphics, starting with fundamental topics such as comparing different versions of Photoshop and selecting a monitor, before advancing to spacing, typography, logo design, layout, and more.
·Client Case Studies: You will gain a better understanding of the realities of web design by examining real-life case studies that demonstrate what to do and what not to do when working with clients.
·Interactive Demos: You will watch the creation of two websites from start to finish to gain a better understanding of the design process.
·Free Templates & Resources: You will gain access to an exclusive selection of psd files, a cheat sheet hotkey guide, plus lots of website templates that you can use for your own projects.
- Crystal clear audio from a native English speaker
- Photoshop CC was used throughout the course
- Lots of .psd freebies attached. Take a look at lecture 64 for a preview. More to be added regularly.
- Professionally edited: constant zoom in on important areas, hotkeys are shown as subtitles, repetitive techniques are slightly sped up
- All lectures have the .psd presentation file attached plus a .pdf with any links that were shown in the video.
After completing this course, you will have a solid understanding of the principles of web design and the foundations of Photoshop necessary to create cutting-edge web pages and graphics. You will also be familiar with the web design industry and the professional strategies necessary to build a client base.
- This course is great for anyone who is into web design and wants to create websites in Photoshop
- Anyone who wants to learn a new life skill they can immediately apply and make money
- This is must-watch course for any developer, no matter the level of knowledge
Created by Cristian Doru Barin
Last updated 4/2019
Size: 5.00 GB
The course need updated and thank you for your efforts