- Create basic regular expressions for matching data.
- Test regular expressions before deploying them in your code.
- Understand regular expression syntax.
- Define more complex patterns using regular expressions.
- Use metacharacters and characters sets in defining patterns.
- Take advantage of repetition and grouping.
- Use anchored expressions and lookahead assertions correctly.
- Include unicode when necessary.
If you are ready to master regular expressions, this course is for you!
Created by Steven Hancock
Last updated 2/2020
Size: 2.01 GB