NLP Master Practitioner Certificate (Advanced to Expert)
In this Achology certified course you will learn Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) at Master Practitioner level (NLPMp)
- You will learn advanced NLP principles and processes that you can action with clients, in your private life, career & relationships right away.
- You will learn advanced NLP models of change that can act as the catalyst for instigating significant transformation in your clients.
- You will learn how to inspire change in people’s limiting ideologies and empower them to live more harmonious and autonomous lives.
- Further develop your primary senses, develop your intuition and increase your level of self-awareness and self-effectiveness.
- Utilise powerful language patterns for influencing and modifying behaviours in all contexts, from business to education and coaching.
- Competently facilitate breakthrough sessions with people, as a result, they experience major paradigm shifts in response to your practice.
- Understand the essential applied psychological principles, tools and methodologies that underpin the masterful practice of NLP.
- Understand the core motivations and common assumptions that underpin most patterns of unhelpful, habitual behaviour (productive and destructive forms).
- How the mind processes day-to-day experiences and transforms our interpretation of them into memories, fears, frustrations, passions, actions and outcomes.
- PLUS: Access our fantastic Facebook support group, ‘Practice makes Permanent’ to connect with fellow peers, celebrate successes, compare notes with others and much more.
- On completion of the course, you can apply to join The Academy for Modern Applied Psychology for professional membership to put into practice your new-found skills.
- Prior knowledge or practice of neuro-linguistic programming will be beneficial for students enrolling on this course. NLP master practitioner builds upon all modules taught in the NLP practitioner training.
- Many self-reflective ideas are discussed throughout the course, and as such students are encouraged to take notes (this is for self-reflection purposes only and isn’t for official submission).
- You can complete this video-based course in your own time and pace (also comes accompanied with a full audio MP3 version). Is easily achievable to complete within 6 – 8 weeks.
- The full NLP Master Practitioner course can be studied online with an internet connection. The curriculum is similar to that which you might find in a reputable attendance based NLP Master Practitioner course.
- You can study NLP Master Practitioner from the comfort of your own home or favourite cafe at any time. You can access your course lessons from your smartphone, tablet or desktop computer.
- This course was last updated on November 2018, drawing on over a decade of experience, blending in theoretical knowledge, wisdom based principles alongside other appropriate ideologies and frameworks.
- A range of additional downloadable (and editable) course materials is also provided that will make this NLP Master Practitioner course enlightening, fascinating and enjoyable.
- Note: Students who benefit most from this NLP Master Practitioner course are those who are ready to reflect upon and APPLY the lessons that are presented herein.
The Achology certified NLP Master Practitioner course is respected as one of the most comprehensive and in-depth video-based NLP Master Practitioner courses in the world. Achology takes great pride in offering exceptional value to students of NLP and life-long learners.
Studying neuro-linguistic programming at Master Practitioner level is about embodying the essential principles that underpin NLP. You will develop your NLP Master processes as well as profoundly understanding what motivates human behaviour.
This training course journeys right to the heart of traditional NLP with a focus on facilitating life-transformation on the level of capability beliefs, values and priorities. You will learn the advanced change-work patterns that facilitate significant transformation in clients.
You will learn how to use persuasive language models for positively influencing behaviour change in all contexts, from entrepreneurship to leadership, coaching to alternative therapy, and education to relationship management or parenting. This class is loaded with ground-breaking ideas that can be used to modify undesired behaviour patterns and dismantle most self-defeating ideologies/beliefs.
The insights you gained on the NLP Practitioner course (Beginner to Advanced) are transferable, relevant and will be comprehensively expanded in this expert level neuro-linguistic programming training. If you want to develop an NLP based career or increase your value by doing NLP work, this course is for you.
This course transcends far beyond NLP theory. Although you will become conversant with NLP master practitioner methodology, it’s more vital that you apply what you learn in your own life. It’s through the application of these principles that you’ll learn to model your newfound understanding unto others. Personal mastery is what increases your reputation as a credible Master Practitioner of neuro-linguistic programming.
This unique training embraces the original teachings of traditional Neuro-Linguistic Programming and blends in modern models/concepts that haven’t made it into the textbooks yet. Students benefit most from studying NLP Master teachings after gaining experience of applying NLP Practitioner teachings. Becoming a master practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming is a natural evolutionary process.
Qu) What you will learn in this NLP Master Practitioner training course?
- Useful sleight of mouth patterns for masterful linguistic reframing
- How to practice excellence in your personal and professional life
- The relationship between thoughts, emotions and behaviours
- Learn to facilitate ‘personal breakthrough sessions’ with people
- How to conduct change work processes with individuals & groups
- Advanced linguistic patterns for influencing behavioural change
- How to communicate more accurately, concisely & congruently
- Increase the accuracy of your perceptions and interpretations
- Apply advanced NLP principles/skills to specific social situations
- Understand values and how they influence human behaviour
- And much, much more!
This NLP Master Practitioner training is packed full of high-impact lessons that will open up your thinking and help you to understand the human psyche deeply. Throughout this course, we will delve into the realms of advanced behavioural change work, breakthrough coaching, quantum linguistics, superior communication skills, decision-making strategies and more.
On completing this course, you will be able to conduct elegant NLP interventions implicitly. Throughout the training, you can observe advanced NLP demonstrations to help you develop as a competent Master Practitioner, with all the most relevant accompanying skills.
With over 25,000 students enrolled, those who mostly study Neuro-Linguistic programming are teachers, entrepreneurs, business leaders, medical professionals, life coaches, physical trainers, parents, psychologists, Achologists, social workers, managers, salespeople, administrators, HR professionals, public speakers, and those who aspire to become more capable versions of themselves.
You will gain lifetime access to over 32hrs of on-demand video teaching and thought-provoking activities. There is no deadline for you finishing the course, and you can fit the training around your current responsibilities and at your own preferred pace.
You will gain ALL of the core skills you need to start your journey as a Neuro-Linguistic Master Practitioner, right away. If you already operate as a helper in some capacity, you will be able to enhance and increase your current level of professional offering.
Enrolling in this course allows you to join our unique and exclusive Achology Facebook support community, in which you can ask course-related questions, discuss what you’re learning with others and benefit from the wealth of wisdom of over 29,500 like-minded people from all corners of the world.
By the end of the course, you will understand the most pragmatic ideologies and techniques that top NLP Master Practitioners use to facilitate positive change in themselves and the clients they serve.
Upon completing the final lecture, you will be awarded an Achology NLP Master Practitioner certificate. Successful completion of this training course also qualifies you to join the Academy of Modern Applied Psychology as a professional member.
Full Money Back Guarantee: We know you’ll love this course, and to show how confident we are, we offer a full money-back guarantee with no questions asked should it not meet your needs.
- Suitable students for NLP Master Practitioner training as those who value the process of personal growth and maturation over superficial techniques and quick fix exercises.
- One reason for the popularity of NLP Master Practitioner training is that the subject matter allows students to discover what makes them tick and gain insights for understanding human behaviour.
- Another draw to NLP Master Practitioner training is the enabling nature of the teachings. Studying neuro-linguistic programming at master practitioner level enables students to make improvements in all aspects of their life.
- It is challenging to be effective in life, relationships and business without being self or socially aware. NLP Master Practitioner training allows students to develop deep self-awareness. Self-awareness is vital for those who want to work successfully in ‘people’ environments.
- If you’re considering a career in people management and human resources, you’ll require relatability skills in specific areas including conflict management, collaboration and leadership. This training course provides an excellent framework for this.
- Personal development and growth is a fascinating journey to go on. NLP Master Practitioner training is useful for students who want to develop their interpersonal skills and transferable workplace abilities.
- The quality of our relationships impacts the general condition of our lives. Learning to relate well to ourselves is the crucial first step we can take towards improving how we relate to and interact with others. This ability is developed in most students, often without even realising it.
- Many students who enrol in NLP Master Practitioner training are teachers, medical professionals, physical trainers, parents, psychologists, Achologists, social workers, leadership teams, professional helpers, HR professionals, public speakers, and those who aspire to become more valuable/effective versions of themselves.
Created by Kain Ramsay, Achology Ltd
Last updated 8/2019
Size: 19.90 GB