OpenAI API with Python Bootcamp: ChatGPT API, GPT-4, DALL·E
Learn ChatGPT API with Python. Integrate OpenAI Models like GPT-4 with your Python Applications. Project-based course.
What you’ll learn
Everything from getting started with using the OpenAI API to building real-world Python projects with GPT-3, ChatGTP, GPT-4, DALL-E and Whisper.
You will MASTER OpenAI API: GPT-3, GPT-3.5, GPT-4, ChatGPT, DALL-E, Whisper.
Acquire a good understanding of how the OpenAI models like ChatGPT, GPT-4, Whisper and DALL-E work.
Learn how to generate original images using the DALL-E API and Python.
Learn how to translate and transcribe audio files using the Whisper API and Python.
Learn how to make chat completions using Davinci, ChatGPT or GPT-4.
Learn about prompt engineering best practices when dealing with text completion AI models.
We’ll also develop real-world projects in Python that can be used as templates for your next projects.
You’ll learn how to develop applications with GPT-4.
You’ll learn how to administer Linux Systems using AI and natural language (ShellGPT).
You’ll learn all about OpenAI’s embeddings and how to develop application using embeddings.
You’ll learn how to create web interfaces (front-ends) for you apps using Streamlit.
Streamlit: main concepts, widgets, session state, callbacks.
Basic Python programming experience is required.
You should be able to sign up to OpenAI API with a valid phone number.
*** Fully updated for the latest OpenAI API, including ChatGPT API, GPT-3.5-TURBO, and GPT-4, which were released in March 2023. ***
Welcome to the best resource for learning the OpenAI API with Python and for integrating the latest OpenAI models into your applications.
This OpenAI API with Python Bootcamp covers every model released by OpenAI that has an API, including GPT-3 (DaVinci), ChatGPT (GPT-3.5-TURBO and GPT-4), DALL-E, and Whisper!
By the end of this course, you will have in-depth knowledge and a vast hands-on experience with the OpenAI API, and you will be an expert able to make your Python applications intelligent.
This is a brand new OpenAI API course that will be constantly updated to teach you the skills required for the future.
You will be a pioneer who will be shaping the future of technology and will benefit from the first-mover advantage.
Projects developed in this course:
Project #1– Zero-Shot Sentiment Analysis Using ChatGPT
Project #2 – Building a ChatGPT Clone From Scratch (ChatBot)
Project #3 – Building a Healthy Daily Meal Plan
Project #4 – Program like a Pro with GPT-4
Project #5 – Boost Your Linux Sysadmin Capabilities with ChatGPT (ShellGPT)
Project #6 – YouTube Videos Summary Generator
Project #7 – Books Recommendation System
Here are two reasons why you should take this course:
1. I took my first Artificial Intelligence course at the Faculty of Mathematics, Statistics, and Informatics back in the early 2000s. I’m not just some random guy who just learned about OpenAI, ChatGPT, or GPT-4 and is now teaching online courses. I have a lot of real-world experience in both teaching and practicing.
2. We’ll start from the basics and learn together, step-by-step, side-by-side, line-by-line, how to make API calls from Python to OpenAI models such as GPT-3, ChatGPT, GPT-4, DALL-E, or Whisper. I won’t show you how to use the web interface of ChatGPT, but we’ll go really deep into how these models work and we’ll also develop real-world projects in Python that can be used as templates for your next projects.
You’ll have access to my closed and exclusive online group to provide you with improved, faster, and better support for your course-related questions.
You’ll have lifetime access and you can return and look for a specific concept or piece of code anytime you want. And don’t forget, if you don’t like the course, you’re covered by a 30-day money-back guarantee, full refund, no questions asked!
The topics covered in this OpenAI API with Python course are:
- Installing and Working with Jupyter Notebook
- Creating an OpenAI Account and an API Key
- Installing the OpenAI API Library and Authenticating to OpenAI
- OpenAI Models: Davinci, GPT-3.5-TURBO, GPT-4, DALL-E, Whisper
- Making GPT-3 Requests Using the OpenAI API
- Making ChatGPT, GPT-3.5-TURBO, and GPT-4 Requests Using the OpenAI API
- Diving into ChatGPT
- OpenAI API Costs
- OpenAI Model Completion Parameters
- ChatGPT System Role
- Prompt Engineering
- Image Generation Using the DALL-E Model
- Using DALL-E to Create Variations and Edit Images
- Diving into DALL-E
- Speech Recognition With Whisper
- Text Embeddings (text-embedding-ada-002)
- Creating web interfaces for your apps using Streamlit
- Streamlit: main concepts, widgets, session state, callbacks.
Basic Python Programming experience is required.
So what are you waiting for?
If you want to learn the most in-demand topic right now, if you want to learn using a practical approach, if you want to learn by doing, if you want to learn from a professional you’ve come to the right place.
I will see you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Python programmers who want to integrate the OpenAI Models like ChatGPT, GPT-3, DALL-E and Whisper into their applications.
- Any programmer interested in the latest OpenAI API.
- Any technical person interested in the most disruptive technology of this decade.
Created by Andrei Dumitrescu, Crystal Mind Academy
Last updated 7/2023
Size: 3.28 GB