Pandas With Python Tutorial
This Python course will get you up and running with using Python for data analysis and visualization.
- Basic understanding of any of the programming languages is a plus.
- Anyone who wants to learn the basics and various functions of Pandas.
Pandas is an open-source, BSD-licensed Python library providing high-performance, easy-to-use data structures and data analysis tools for the Python programming language. This Python course will get you up and running with using Python for data analysis and visualization.
The training will include the following;
- Installing Jupyter
- Jupyter Environment
- Read data using Pandas
- Series vs Data Frame
- Basic Operations in Pandas
- Analyze the imported data
- 7. Renaming Columns
- Filtering Data
- Filtering Function
- Read Selective Columns & Rows
- And a lot other topics.
- Basic understanding of Computer Programming terminologies.
Created by EDU CBA
Last updated 10/2018
Size: 2.50 GB