PHP Login and Registration System – Email Confirm Activation
AMAZING complete Login and Registration System in PHP and MySQL by Edwin Diaz
- We are building a real life application (We take this application online)
- You will learn to build a complete login and registration system
- To create a login and registration form with validation
- To create an email verification system that sends emails
- The famous remember functionality to remember users after login in
- You will learn to create reusable code by creating helper functions
- You will learn how to activate users using a token in the database
- You will learn how to hash passwords
- And more more……..
- Basic PHP
- Basic MySQL
UPDATED ALL THE TIME
NEW LECTURES ADDED ALL THE TIME, JUST FOR FUN
Are you ready to learn how to build a complete login and registration system using PHP and MySQL? Then you are at the right place at the right time.
No Water cooled chatter!
We don’t do a lot of chatting on this course and always go straight to point. We take a very practical approach and get things done.
We love helping!
Have a problem in one of the lectures? No problem we are here to help. Need personal assistance from a lecture? Tells us the problem and let’s get it done.
1. User activation by email
2. Always logged in feature (Remember me)
3. Encrypting Passwords (NEW BCRYPT) we don’t use MD5 anymore!
4. Password Recover by email system (NICE)
5. Token Generator security feature (Good stuff)
6. Did I mention an awesome instructor that loves his students ?
7. Features added to the course all the time
On this course we will the use the latest PHP syntax along with the latest MySQL with the latest Bootstrap as well. You will have a lot of fun in this course and learn a lot. You can also recommend any feature you would like implemented and they will be considered to be included in the course.
- This course is meant for students that familiar with basic PHP and MySQL
Created by Edwin Diaz, Coding Faculty Solutions
Last updated 7/2017
Size: 2.06 GB