Playwright -Modern Testing tool for reliable Web Automation. Support API calls with in UI tests for Smarter Automation.
What you’ll learn
Understand the Web Automation with Playwright on Live Applications
Comprehensive knowledge on all Playwright Methods and their usage with examples
Learn How to make API calls with in UI Automation tests to perform smart automation
Understand how to Intercept Network/API requests & responses with Playwright
Get Familiar with Playwright Inspector tool, Trace Viewer & Code Gen (Record Playback) tools
Develop End to end Framework with Playwright utilizing all the features available in the tool
Learn Visual testing with Playwright to compare the Images
PLAYWRIGHT – The Most trending Automation tool which is an tough competitor to Selenium & Cypress
**********10 reasons why Playwright can be future of UI Automation******************
Playwright enables reliable end-to-end testing for modern web apps with its Auto-wait capability
· Works on major Browser which uses Chromium Engine, (Chrome & Edge) Firefox, Safari (Web kit) & Opera
· Works on any OS – Windows, MAC, Linux & Supports Native mobile emulation of Google Chrome for Android and Mobile IOS in Safari
· Playwright have excellent inbuilt features called Traces which can take automatic Screenshots, test video recording, Flaky test retry & Logging mechanism
· Playwright provides inspector tool which help us to monitor and debug every step of execution, see click points and verify page locators on fly
· Playwright has inbuilt API Testing libraries to fire the Network calls on fly within Web Application. (Test Edge Case scenarios with the mix of web & API testing)
· Playwright provides browser context feature which help to save and transfer the browser state to any other new browser.
· Playwright provides codegen tool which Generate test code by recording your actions. Save them into any language.
With all the above top features it has, Playwright is now tough competitor for Selenium & Cypress automation tools.
Breakdown of Playwright topics in this course
Playwright Web/UI Automation (covers all core concepts) – 50%
Mix of Web & API Tests including Network mocking. – 25%
Playwright Advanced Framework features. – 25%
Who this course is for:
- Automation testers
Created by Rahul Shetty
Last updated 3/2022
Size: 7.22 GB