PMI-ACP Certification: Agile Project Management Essentials
PMI-ACP Certification: Agile Project Management Essentials : Agile Certified Practitioner Certification Program (PMI-ACP) – Course 1 of 8 – Agile Project Management Essentials
What you’ll learn
- understand characteristics of agile project management, distinguish between primary and secondary agile values, recognize agile principles, recognize the differences between defined and empirical methodologies, and compare the agile triangle of constraints.
- compare the phases of traditional project management with those of the agile framework , understand how a project manager’s responsibilities will change on an agile project, and distinguish between common agile methodologies.
- general knowledge regarding project management is a plus but not necessary.
Welcome to the Agile Project Management Essentials course. This is the first course of a series of eight that will form the Agile Project Management – The PMI-ACP (Agile Certified Practitioner) Certification Program.
Why Agile Project Management?
Agile projects are characterized by the use of short work iterations and incremental development of products, made possible by focusing on business priorities and customer value. The course provides an introduction to common agile methodologies, describes the relationship between defined and empirical processes, and highlights the key difference in regard to the triangle of constraints of agile versus traditional methods.
Guidance on how to take steps towards adopting an agile project management approach for those who currently use a traditional, plan-driven methodology is included. The relevant section discusses some common myths and misconceptions about agile development approaches, identifies factors to consider when deciding whether to adopt agile practices, and explains the general agile practices that a company may want to adopt.
Who is your instructor?
My name is Sorin, and I will be your instructor. I am a trainer and project manager with more than 10 years of experience. Before Udemy, I trained hundreds of people in a classroom environment – civil servants, managers, project workers, aid workers and many more. And I managed projects in the fields of justice, corrections, regional development and human resources development.
How will you benefit?
And, this course is intended for project managers, program managers, or anyone who wants to efficiently participate in agile projects. It is aligned with the Agile Certified Practitioner exam objectives developed by the Project Management Institute® and Certified ScrumMaster learning objectives.
The course includes training videos, examples, exercices and quizes. And, if you take your time to go through all the learning materials this will entitle you to claim 5 PDU’s for the PMI certification exams and to maintain your PMI certification.
So, thank you for considering this course! Now, go ahead, and hit that “Take This Course” button. And, see you on the inside.
Who this course is for:
- intended for project managers, program managers, or anyone who wants to efficiently participate in agile projects.
- aligned with the Agile Certified Practitioner exam objectives developed by the Project Management Institute and Certified ScrumMaster learning objectives
- will entitle you to claim 5 PDU’s for the PMI certification exams and to maintain your PMI certification
Created by Sorin Dumitrascu
Last updated 12/2019
Size : 2.72 GB